Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scotland (Added for fukkery purposes)

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just a heads up for those who need to watch the games, Prende TV is a Univision app, no sign up required, no credit cards, just scroll to Deportes and they got the Euro games on. It's in Spanish but it's free.

:manny:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Just a heads up for those who need to watch the games, Prende TV is a Univision app, no sign up required, no credit cards, just scroll to Deportes and they got the Euro games on. It's in Spanish but it's free.

:manny:
I’ll take it. ESPN is getting bashed for its coverage. They should never get another football tournament of this equal again. The fact that you can’t even watch on ESPN plus without guy having a cable provider is embarrassing.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the Twellman clip. I don’t think Twellman did anything too bad.

His speculation on whether the medical team treated Eriksen fast enough was his only blunder. The medics have a checklist of things they have to go through / do their due diligence and from what I saw, you can’t really ask for a speedier response.

His speculation on Eriksen’s injury being heart related is rooted in historical precedence so I don’t really fault him there even if there wasn’t confirmation. A non-contact injury where a player just slumps is usually heart related.

Agreed.

I understand the need for someone in his position to be more careful but we've had Marc Vivien Foe, Antonio Puerta, and the Ajax player a couple years back. We've seen this a few times.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ll take it. ESPN is getting bashed for its coverage. They should never get another football tournament of this equal again. The fact that you can’t even watch on ESPN plus without guy having a cable provider is embarrassing.
I signed up for ESPN+ and saw it included the Euros. I initially signed up cause they had plenty of league football on, so I thought I was getting a bonus. Yesterday I went to watch Italy and couldn't because I don't have a cable subscription. Went right back to an illegal stream. They ain't shyt for that.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Agreed.

I understand the need for someone in his position to be more careful but we've had Marc Vivien Foe, Antonio Puerta, and the Ajax player a couple years back. We've seen this a few times.

I think he’d have been in the clear if he drew a connection to previous incidents and that being the base for his speculation.