Arranged marriages?

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
The right person will cross your path @Slaimon Khan Shah is right, but also Kindness and compassion in a life partner is key,

Don't stress too much about it x
I only have one wife personally. Isn't it illegal for whatever reason in America to have more than one wife? But, fagggotry is okay?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I've grown up around Asian and middle eastern people who have had arranged marriages (in the uk). Now to be honest these are introductions, not arranged marriages. Many of my friends are happily married after an introduction to someone in the right culture, social standing and personality.

What really helps these marriages is the support of both extended families. I've seen one or two which didn't work but that was because the husband was violent/ abusive etc.

I think an introduction would be an excellent idea, it all depends on your families social networks as to if it will work.

Yeah I think I'm about to start the meet&greet phase then go from there. My mother, based on the conversation we had, prefers I date first before I do anything else.
:L

An arranged marriage without the cultural and upbringing that comes from a society that engages in arranged marriages is doomed to fail.

Noted.

I would wife OP btw but I'm a demon lol:whoo: :skip::manny:

:skip:

Arranged marriages are more common in my country. I think it works more than "zomg we love echother 4ever" style based marriages cuz that's usually stupid lazy young people in lust or people who waited too long to start a family.
Besides with arranged marriages there is more of a work and family factor put into it, love is developed lastly and grown from each others loyalty and productivity.

Remember I'm just speaking generally.

I agree, which, initially I didn't have an issue with. I cringe at a lot of stuff that deals with love and have a hard time picturing myself being lovey dovey. But first comes love, then comes marriage.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Explain this?

LOL, i could tell you a thing or two about arrange marriages especially among rich people and of course people from the northern villages. Are you going to introduce "dowry" as well?The value or worth of the daughter which is based on her beauty and looks, education, or whether her family or his is rich or highly prominent in society. Typically people marry within their society classes. Side note, the man usually pays everything food, bride clothing for the wedding, wedding arrangements, bands, not including the dowry.lol

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
LOL, i could tell you a thing or two about arrange marriages especially among rich people and of course people from the northern villages. Are you going to introduce "dowry" as well?The value or worth of the daughter which is based on her beauty and looks, education, or whether her family or his is rich or highly prominent in society. Typically people marry within their society classes. Side note, the man usually pays everything food, bride clothing for the wedding, wedding arrangements, bands, not including the dowry.lol

What dowry did your husband pay?

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
What dowry did your husband pay?

As i told you before my husband is a Sudanese from the states actually from California to be exact. Although his family is kind of traditional, we did not marry according to what is custom, so we went to the court house in California and marry. Did this upset some relatives, Yes. They wanted to have a traditional wedding but due to the cost, i thought it will be better to get married at the court house, since he just finished getting his master degree from university. Regardless, my father gave his blessing, which really matters to me.