Around what time did Chinese people begin to put restuarants in every hood?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
*Visits Houston , Tx*

*Drives straight to Timmy Chan's....*

*Orders Big ass Box of fried Rice*

*Drives off...*

*Remembers I forgot something...*

*Drives back...*

*Orders chicken wings with the feathers still on them*

*Drives off Happily*

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
l.jpg

:lawd::ohlawd::wow::noah:

I dont understand what the fukk is going on. My chinese spot aint picking up they phone. Are they closed on Sundays or sum shyt?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I'm right there with you.

That shyt makes my head spin.

That shyt just doesn't taste good to me.. plus chinese ppl are triflin as fukk.. they dont care what they serving u... too many times ppl i know have found big ass cockroaches in their food and cant even get a refund smh

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
LOL at myself for thinking that wings and pork fried rice was "authentic" chinese food back in the day. It wasn't till I got to HS (see avi) and started getting down with my Asian peoples that that I got turned on to real deal Chinese food... I am sure I used to be like the only nikka hanging around in Confucius Plaza waiting for my man's uncle to open up his restaurant... :ahh:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
man, I had szechwan beef and shrimp toast today. anyone know about shrimp toast???? :noah:

I went through a little shrimp toast phase around 99 or so.

Lately though I've been on my sweet & sour chicken swerve with those spicy sesame wontons on the side with my usual grape soda. :takedat:

:duck: sauce always on deck. Multiple packets pleybwai. :birdman:

I also fukks with Beef & brocCOLI, pepper steak, Mongolian beef, beef w/string beans in spicy garlic sauce & orange chicken heavy.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I went through a little shrimp toast phase around 99 or so.

Lately though I've been on my sweet & sour chicken swerve with those spicy sesame wontons on the side with my usual grape soda. :takedat:

:duck: sauce always on deck. Multiple packets pleybwai. :birdman:

I also fukks with Beef & brocCOLI, pepper steak, Mongolian beef, beef w/string beans in spicy garlic sauce & orange chicken heavy.

:ahh: