Around what time did Chinese people begin to put restuarants in every hood?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Idk about when Chinese people put restaurants in people's hoods, but I do know that Chinese food is very good so I'll be :eat: there until the day I die :whoo:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Poor people live in the hood, people like eating chinese food, lots of immigrants are poor, ergo chinese people start restaurants in the hood.

That shyt has probably been popular ever since the influx of asians from the 60s onward.

That stuffs not really chinese food anyway.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I love how my nikkas go into a fukking chinese spot to get chicken wings and French fries. Then again the bigger question is do Chinese people eat Chinese food? :leon:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I love how my nikkas go into a fukking chinese spot to get chicken wings and French fries. Then again the bigger question is do Chinese people eat Chinese food? :leon:

the wings are goat and cheap compared to regular wing places or pizza joints

Daps
Around the time they realized black people have no idea how to control their dollar and exercise their economic power.

You get a plate of food for 5 bucks :wtf: are you getting on? But no CHinese people dont eat "chinese food" unless you get the secret menu. You would have to order the shyt in kung fu movies to get that. Wait..... I THINK I GOT IT. It had to be with the emergence of Bruce Lee and black people starting to enjoy martial arts movies that probably had a play in there being a bunch of chinese restaurants in the hood.

@KoolGTrap that doesnt explain why CHINESE people put restaurants in the hood. It couldve been Italians or Greeks. And dont give me the " theyre racist" bullshyt because Chinese ppl are just as racist.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Idk about when Chinese people put restaurants in people's hoods, but I do know that Chinese food is very good so I'll be :eat: there until the day I die :whoo:

yeah, my wife is bringing me a chinese feast home when they come for church for fathers days :eat:

but real talk, chinese restaurants are in every neighborhood, from hood to high class.