Arnold Schwarzenegger Divorces Maria Shriver after 10 1/2 years (GMB Card Carrying Member?)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nah, not all of it was just dumb luck. Arnold became a millionaire, via construction and real estate, prior to blowing up on film. That’s how he financed his body building career.

It’s a totally different vibe than say Stallone who was literally a starving actor and had to beg to be in Rocky.

Arnold had leverage when he went into Hollywood and knew early in the game that he wasn’t going to change his name despite enormous pressure to do so.

Also, Arnold felt that if he surrounded himself with the best talent, he’d able to break through. He saw something special in James Cameron and vice versa.

It’s the same reason Schwarzenegger was able to forgo huge upfront payments on several of his movies and take the risk of being paid on the backend - pause - should the film prove to be successful. He wanted producers to put money into the technology responsible for state of the art special effects, he’s German for christ sakes, they know technology.

He could do those things because he was already rich.

The dude had what? 4 successful careers in one lifetime!!!! Real Estate, Mr. Olympia, Movies, and politics on top of marrying into a dynasty. He’s been on record stating he had this all mapped out.

I guess my point is uber successful people will be successful in any era.
Damn :salute:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The%2Bmoment%2BArnold%2BSchwarzenegger%2527s%2Bwife%2B%2527confronted%2Bmistress%2Bover%2Blove%2Bchild%2B9.jpg

From 1997...why Arnold :why:
Because she's a freak. You think Maria giving Arnie wet throat on demand? Throwing it back? Allowing the Indian squat thrust?

The biggest freaks are those ugly to mid looking chicks. They know their SMV & act accordingly. Especially when they think a man is higher value than them

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes ugly chicks got that aura....met a shawty once that was :scust::scust::scust: but the way she carried herself,, my other brain was like :mjgrin::patrice::jbhmm::myman:

I didn't go down that road tho

Arnold did and I'm sure when Arnold was up in there, homie hit the
40f46be281fcd2700b781477bf8d4b5e.gif

Prob shot that super load, with champion DNA hence his son looking just like him :wow::wow::wow::wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, not all of it was just dumb luck. Arnold became a millionaire, via construction and real estate, prior to blowing up on film. That’s how he financed his body building career.

It’s a totally different vibe than say Stallone who was literally a starving actor and had to beg to be in Rocky.

Arnold had leverage when he went into Hollywood and knew early in the game that he wasn’t going to change his name despite enormous pressure to do so.

Also, Arnold felt that if he surrounded himself with the best talent, he’d able to break through. He saw something special in James Cameron and vice versa.

It’s the same reason Schwarzenegger was able to forgo huge upfront payments on several of his movies and take the risk of being paid on the backend - pause - should the film prove to be successful. He wanted producers to put money into the technology responsible for state of the art special effects, he’s German for christ sakes, they know technology.

He could do those things because he was already rich.

The dude had what? 4 successful careers in one lifetime!!!! Real Estate, Mr. Olympia, Movies, and politics on top of marrying into a dynasty. He’s been on record stating he had this all mapped out.

I guess my point is uber successful people will be successful in any era.
Real estate? He had property or was a agent? I knew he became a millionaire off his body building products but damn didn’t know about construction either

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes ugly chicks got that aura....met a shawty once that was :scust::scust::scust: but the way she carried herself,, my other brain was like :mjgrin::patrice::jbhmm::myman:

I didn't go down that road tho

Arnold did and I'm sure when Arnold was up in there, homie hit the
40f46be281fcd2700b781477bf8d4b5e.gif

Prob shot that super load, with champion DNA hence his son looking just like him :wow::wow::wow::wow:
It’s like the work factor, you see a average chick everyday and u start to notice things like a nice bubble or something. You wouldnt look twice at her on the street but at work your

:takedat:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Real estate? He had property or was a agent? I knew he became a millionaire off his body building products but damn didn’t know about construction either

Not sure on the specifics, it's been a while since I read the article. But I know his business partner was the short dude he was best friends with and also competed against in competition. I forgot his name but he just recently passed away. They initially started off as construction workers to make ends meets and then they opened up their own bricklaying company, from there they got involved with rental properties. He was a millionaire by 25.