Arnold Schwarzenegger Divorces Maria Shriver after 10 1/2 years (GMB Card Carrying Member?)

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She seem like that she got an A1 personality too and he was fukking with her vibe. Was prolly stopping by her room everytime him and his wife had an argument
:russ:

"Tayking out dee trash Maria, be back in 2 ow-wahs"

:wow:

Maria: “But it’s 11 p.m…and you don’t even have the trash bag”
Arnold: “Eet es time to tek out ze trash

*looks at camera*

DE DUALITIES”

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
61737347-0-image-a-243_1661458855387.jpg

:picard:

:damn:

pennywise-it2017.gif

Daps
It’s like the work factor, you see a average chick everyday and u start to notice things like a nice bubble or something. You wouldnt look twice at her on the street but at work your

:takedat:
This 100%.

Before COVID, had this white broad that I had to mentor. Normal looking, thick woman. Nothing wrong with her but wouldn't necessarily notice her out in the street.

One day she comes by my desk to discuss a project....ample cleavage...big ol fat juicy titties. She drops to her elbows with them thangs in my face. Literally stared at her titties first, then looked up to see who it was. She was smiling HARD. She walked away and I noticed the azz she had been hiding wearing those light little button down sweaters broads wear in a cold office.

Never did anything but yeah.....noticed her a LOT more after that. Always felt like she was one of those teases that wants your attention but would act confused if you stepped to her. She got that soft voice too.