Arnold Schwarzenegger Divorces Maria Shriver after 10 1/2 years (GMB Card Carrying Member?)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ted Kennedy is going to be Maria Shriver's final form. DNA is crazy. You can see those Kennedy genes.

blob

68ba0062d05c4516a3d7d50b5c2b0356_md.jpg

:huhldup: Marry Quagmire brehs

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
nah, not all of it was just dumb luck. Arnold became a millionaire, via construction and real estate, prior to blowing up on film. That’s how he financed his body building career.

It’s a totally different vibe than say Stallone who was literally a starving actor and had to beg to be in Rocky.

Arnold had leverage when he went into Hollywood and knew early in the game that he wasn’t going to change his name despite enormous pressure to do so.

Also, Arnold felt that if he surrounded himself with the best talent, he’d able to break through. He saw something special in James Cameron and vice versa.

It’s the same reason Schwarzenegger was able to forgo huge upfront payments on several of his movies and take the risk of being paid on the backend - pause - should the film prove to be successful. He wanted producers to put money into the technology responsible for state of the art special effects, he’s German for christ sakes, they know technology.

He could do those things because he was already rich.

The dude had what? 4 successful careers in one lifetime!!!! Real Estate, Mr. Olympia, Movies, and politics on top of marrying into a dynasty. He’s been on record stating he had this all mapped out.

I guess my point is uber successful people will be successful in any era.
Is this all listed in his book? I need to read that?

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
It's fukking 3:53am here and i'm here almost crying at some of your answers :mjlol:

Is this all listed in his book? I need to read that?
Yeah it's listed in his book (it's great btw, he's explaining a lot of things on how things were in the 80's/90's. Fascinating read / audio book.) Arnold is a really smart motherfukker.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You just know Arnold is DISGUSTED by that fat kid:mjgrin:

it’s night and day with the son who looks like him while the fat one looks like something they created as an experiment and failed. No reason to look like that when your pops is Arnold. And it’s not even like being fat is a Kennedy thing. This kid is just rich and eats