Arnold Schwarzenegger been living in America most of his life. Yet he still has that fukked up accent.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is it a conscious decision because its part of his charm/appeal? How the hell can someone speak english majority of the time yet sound fresh off the boat 50 years later. Do you think hes capable of doing an American accent? Would you even want to see it? I would.

What are some other actors that uses their accent as a crutch?

My grand aunt been living here for damn near 50 years and her accent still strong lol

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This man was so jealous of Tookie
Blah

Somebody

All Star
Daps
I think some ppl just have pride in where they’re from. At least a part of it. I would say that if u move during puberty earliest and have a healthy relationship with where you’re from, the accent isn’t going anywhere.

My mom’s been in America since she was 14 and still has an accent. Whenever she tries to speak to be understood, she don’t sound American even then. She sound like she’s reporting the news.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Why does his accent have to change? Plenty of asians and indians who've been to the US most of their lives having an accent in their old age...black people too.

From my experience, the only ones who work hard to form the American accent are those who want to erase any evidence of where they grew up.

Why is this a thread???:dahell:

I didn't think this kind of ignorant shyt made it out of tlr and into the film room :ehh:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it a conscious decision because its part of his charm/appeal? How the hell can someone speak english majority of the time yet sound fresh off the boat 50 years later. Do you think hes capable of doing an American accent? Would you even want to see it? I would.

What are some other actors that uses their accent as a crutch?
Accents don't tend to go as you reach adulthood. Things you say maybe more "americanized" but your accent rarely leaves.