Arnold Schwarzenegger been living in America most of his life. Yet he still has that fukked up accent.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
You cant just waive a magic want to change how u talk. Despite the accent , people still know what hes saying. If it aint broke , dont fix it

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
When u think of Arnold, think of Terminator and the Kindergarten Cop...

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
He speaks it well enough now as opposed to when he was doing Hercules in New York, I guess its part of his appeal. His career astounds me because, No one's ever been able to do the jacked up Hollywood mega star quite like him. Stallone doesn't even have anything like Arnold's run with James Cameron
Arnold already had the mystique of being mr. olympia multiple times and was already known as the goat bodybuilder. He was also a legit 6'0 plus while stallone was like 5'6 and a shrimp that got exposed in scenes next to the likes of hulk hogan etc. There was no way rocky was a believable heavyweight. As far as the accent goes, im sure hes so used to his own way of speaking he never needed to change it. Like that weird crip nikka from la thats a grown man wit the forehead tatt that does that weird baby talk slang. Its a trademark....

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it a conscious decision because its part of his charm/appeal? How the hell can someone speak english majority of the time yet sound fresh off the boat 50 years later. Do you think hes capable of doing an American accent? Would you even want to see it? I would.

What are some other actors that uses their accent as a crutch?
his accent has become his brand, its much much less then from hercules