Army Drops Requirement for High School Diploma Amid Recruiting Crisis

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
They’re literally at war now, sneakily. They been in a Cold War with China, Russia & it picked up at the start of covid, and even more at the start of the Ukrainian war. It is likely to become direct within the next 5 years or sooner. They’re desperate to recruit people for a reason, and the hell of it ain’t it. Not sure what the land soldiers been doing (pretty sure it’s secret) but the air force and navy been kinda busy.

Yeah you don’t know what you talking about

Not surprised

Giselle

Daps
Pretty much everyone in my family served in the military at some point, not one person died. I have absolutely 0 regret about joining and it was the best thing I could have ever done. I served with plenty of brehs who were in the streets before joining and leaving the hood to join the military probably saved their lives
Most likely served during quiet periods. This isn’t a quiet period. And I’m sure none of them served during a pandemic with all this weird stuff going on from cern to the effects of global warming, finding whole forests in sinkholes.
Low recruitment panic is a bluff, if anything the DoD is looking to shift more military jobs to contractors and civilian employees. Are those tiktok links?:russ:

There will be no war with China, Iran or Russia in our lifetimes.
Those are TikTok links of news clips. You can go to the news website and watch the full video if you’d like. Russia keeps mentioning Antarctica. Also people have been seeing 2 suns now. Something odd is clearly going on.

Y’all will be looking dumb just like y’all did over that dna altering covid vaccine that has been proven not to work and has terrible side effects. I’m sure y’all were too ignorant to read the official documents though.

Anyway I won’t argue, I’ll let time tell it. Bye

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Black Americans (the descendants of the enslaved if you’re confused) should never join the white man’s army.

Free college doesn’t matter if you’re dead

Most people who served have never seen combat. I don't get why people keep talking like this.

Job opportunities are scarce in low-income areas hence why folks sell drugs and engage in other illicit activities. I would think serving in the military is preferable to this.

Yup, I'm about to join the air force rn :francis:

I want my own house and a degree in my 20's:francis:

Good luck. I tried enlisting in the air force but my recruiter was SOOO fukkING lazy. He was dragging his feet during the whole process.

I'm currently finishing my degree and going to try to come in as an officer in the army instead.

There are programs to help with that, I can tell you one, not out here.

Not sure what relevancy UFOs have to the conversation (posted the wrong link?)

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
This worthless bytch @Giselle in here spouting nonsense out her ass again. :unimpressed:

Folks that ain't eem qualified to join and never had a security clearance know more about the Armed Forces than folks working on the installation. :dead:

Ask her to post up a CAC (card, not her white man), a 214, even a challenge coin, and wait for the fukking 🦗s. :martin:

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I see the Navy has raised their age limit for new recruits to from 39 to 41. I can see other branches following suit to up recruiting numbers.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This worthless bytch @Giselle in here spouting nonsense out her ass again. :unimpressed:

Folks that ain't eem qualified to join and never had a security clearance know more about the Armed Forces than folks working on the installation. :dead:

Ask her to post up a CAC (card, not her white man), a 214, even a challenge coin, and wait for the fukking 🦗s. :martin:

I know right shyt never made sense to me. I don’t talk about corporate jobs or working in entertainment because it isn’t my lane. People are out of depth at times.

Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
shyt, let them waive my felony and I’d consider it :pachaha:

tumblr_nz38rrxmST1v005bbo3_r2_500.gif

Felons are next, soon they gonna have prisoners suiting up for war to reduce their time like in Starcraft. :russ:

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The percentage of people who see combat in 2022 is barely 1%

Besides for many black men it’s a damn life saver, but I guess they should just do nothing.

I’d advise you to get out more, touch some grass

Around 10% see combat, not "barely 1%"

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Around 10% see combat, not "barely 1%"

Still depends largely on the branch, command, and job. :manny:

Is the Space Force even rated for combat? :mjlol:

10% of the Navy or Air Force ain't seeing shyt. :yeshrug:

Army will of course be higher.

Marines be itching to go, so if you're scared don't join. :youngsabo:

And regardless of the number, everyone that sees combat ain't coming back dead or crippled. :rudy:

Rather take my chances downrange than in some of these American cities, but let folks that haven't deployed on the coli tell it. :skip:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Good luck. I tried enlisting in the air force but my recruiter was SOOO fukkING lazy. He was dragging his feet during the whole process.

I've read some horror stories online, my recruiter told me I had to lose some weight in early november, he texted me a couple days ago saying I don't have to lose it all (I'm 6'3 and had to lose 15lbs) before we start the paperwork. I'm hoping that's a good sign, thankfully he's Black and has been very supportive, I knew it was going to be a long process so I'm not worried, it's only been a month.