Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
After you do the mission where you penetrate the wall the game opens up.

Right now I'm on Balteus. This is the boss that'll make you angry in this game. I need to eat then I'm getting back to beat him.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this helicopter boss in the tutorial is fukkin ridiculous. shyt is not first time friendly at all.

Damn near almost threw my Xbox controller through my laptop.

:mjlol:

I am a souls vet and I cant lie I was getting heated. One of my attempts I had it down to one more sword hit. I super dash over to it, but apparently it had drifted into the invisible wall area and my so I literally just flew into a sea of missiles with no way to hit it and died.

Was hot :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a souls vet and I cant lie I was getting heated. One of my attempts I had it down to one more sword hit. I super dash over to it, but apparently it had drifted into the invisible wall area and my so I literally just flew into a sea of missiles with no way to hit it and died.

Was hot :dead:
Bruh that fukkin invisible wall shyt is Straight up disrespectful on some troll shyt. nikka goes out of bounds and straight cooks your ass up with missiles. A lot of nikkaz on steam ain’t happy with this shyt giving the game negative reviews because of the tutorial. nikkas saying they straight refunded the game over this shyt.

:russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Helicopter wasn’t too bad, got it in like 5 tries almost got it in 3

You gotta really be aggressive with the melee/sword attacks with it. Hide behind cover when its shooting and when it moves you fly out and use assault boost and hit it. Rinse and repeat.

Kind of felt like your average Fromsoft tutorial boss. Its meant to be your first real skill check of the game.

Last edited: