Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m really digging the ACS/Stagger system. There’s so much layers to the game mechanics. Managing resources while dodging missiles never felt better. :wow:
These early weapons are pretty legit. The pistol and charge rifle from the shop are good. :ehh:

:russ:

This was me :snoop:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you nikkas taking this helicopter out with just melee hits? :dahell:

He frying me before I can even get close :damn:
Yea don’t stay on the ground and use the melee and boost on his ass. The key is to stay up close only stay on the ground when he goes out of bounds or the invisible wall and start dodging his shyt when he starts shooting. As soon as he comes out from the invisible wall boost and melee the fukk out that nikka.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I ran some D2 with my potna last night and decided to fire this up before I went to bed...Helicopter boss sent me straight to bed after 1 attempt, I'm like I'm too sleepy for this :lolbron:

Diving back in this afternoon, definitely a skill check.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just got through the tutorial mission. Died 4 times

So remember all that shyt I was talking?

scared-no.gif

Let me spend some time in training mode, brehs.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
You have loads of health and re-ups bro, just get off the ground for his rockets, keep hitting to keep the stagger up and get a couple of melees in.

Yea don’t stay on the ground and use the melee and boost on his ass. The key is to stay up close only stay on the ground when he goes out of bounds or the invisible wall and start dodging his shyt when he starts shooting. As soon as he comes out from the invisible wall boost and melee the fukk out that nikka.

Also, for the helicopter you can use the L3 boost to close distance as well

I woke up and beat that shyt in two tries with y'all's advice :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Controls on this are so smooth. I be getting it in with all the boosts, dodges and attacks.

shyts so satisfying :noah:

Yep. I was afraid from the previews that the mechs would feel like controlling little toy robots or feel too floaty. Nope they feel like big weighty machines, and the combat is very crunchy.

Its perfect

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Controls on this are so smooth. I be getting it in with all the boosts, dodges and attacks.

shyts so satisfying :noah:

I got the boost and ascend controls on the back paddles of my elite controller, out here skating and floating on mf’s with the reverse joint legs while still moving the camera for aiming :wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
i ditched the sword after getting shop access. got the smg left hand bazooka right hand shield on the left shoulder and missiles on the right shoulder. :ahh: