Armored Core VI: Fires Of Rubicon -Action Game of The Year- 2023

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I thought I was pre-installing the game but I was able to play:leon:

1st boss killed me the 1st try but I beat him in like 1 minute. Idk wtf the instructions are saying cause I got my DS4 hooked up but they're giving me keyboard instructions :snoop:
gotta change the prompts in the settings to controller from kb/m

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CAC6446-C-0506-4567-B65-E-F880016-FA0-B4.gif

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
charge weapons really make all the difference.

my biggest hurdle right now is using assault boost more. its so clear that its your primary way of brute forcing your way through attacks and bumping impact up at the same time

i gotta get used to living like this ain't for answer though :dead: you're not quick dodging between rain drops and staying dry anymore

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
there's also way more info going on in the HUD than I thought. the reticle has more info than all the other shyt combined. shots hitting clean, ricochets, target lead, charge attack progress, total magazine, reload status, stagger, resistance, etc. nothing is cluttered except that lol i'll definitely have to get used to it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
there's also way more info going on in the HUD than I thought. the reticle has more info than all the other shyt combined. shots hitting clean, ricochets, target lead, charge attack progress, total magazine, reload status, stagger, resistance, etc. nothing is cluttered except that lol i'll definitely have to get used to it.

Bruh this is my first AC game and I’m high as fukk playing this like :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Reading this post regarding the assault boost helped me beat that helicopter tho. I felt like I couldn’t really apply too much pressure just dodging and shooting missiles, but once I realized the assault boost doesnt drain energy as quickly as dodging/ascending got was able to get way more aggressive with it and stagger with the sword