Armed robber punks out at the moment of truth and pays the price

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well what makes more sense to you a hungry man going to a gas station or Walmart and ignoring all the food and still inhabiting all the risk to steal money that they would use later to legally purchase food (?) or just stealing food.

Nobody feels empathy or sympathy for a common thief. But people do still have a heart and occasionally feel for someone that steals food or does something out of desperation to eat.

Case in point the dude that attempted to rob Domino's and the cashier was like do you just need food? Made that dude some pizza and wings after the person out on some crocodile tears and the person left without harming anyone or doing damage. Turns out the dude was lying be the worker still had empathy for his situation. This wasn't long ago if you want links. I can link you up.

Even if you work for 7.50 at gas an go and the dude flashes heat in your face and says give up the cash your not gonna feel for him and hook him up but if he steals some some food and your like wait....the fukk are you thinking? and you see the hunger in his eyes you may be like damn...shyts fukked up. or you could be heartless :yeshrug:

My dude..hunger doesnt make people stupid.
Stealing is stealing..and whether you're stealing cash or food,most people still look at u as a common thief.
Hungry people dont go around stealing food from restaurants,corner stores,grocery stores cause its easier to get caught.
If your intention is to get arrested and end up in jail eating beans and porridge,then u have a point

When nikkas tool up to go rob a bank,liquor store,7-11..they dont plan on getting caught.
They are trying to get enough money to provide for themselves and family for a while.

Going to walmart to steal food will land u in jail.U'd be better off bumming for change or hollerin' at your local homeless shelter/soup kitchen.

You really dont understand how hunger works my nikka

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Here you go twisting my words. "Ill explain it to you but you wouldnt understand"? :what: I was watching the fukkin playoffs 3 hours ago lmao i've explained it like 3 times since then. You don't know his situation either so what makes your stance that he chose to be a criminal by choice any more correct than mine? Especially considering most criminals of color grew up poor.

Please show me where I stated how he chose to become a criminal.:steviej:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

I cna't wait to get my license to carry :ohlawd:

this broke bum ass low lives better never try to take food from my mouth .... get a job broke niccas :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not even trying to come off as arrogant by saying this but damn its hard to explain things to unintentionally ignorant people who never went to college. I never once condoned his actions, I was merely stating that socio-economical conditioning is why he was carjacking in the first. White people in the suburbs arent carjacking because they never were in a position to feel the need to turn to a life of crime. One comment about me stating how poverty breeds deviant behavior gets misconstrued by dumb nikkas who think they know what they are talking about.

Your correct, but that still isn't an excuse.
If you out here sticking people up your a dumb ass period, at least rob a bank because more than likely you will get away if its your first time.

The money you can get from somebody off the street isnt worth getting shot at, killing somebody over, and facing murder charges. Only very stupid people can't but this together in their minds.

I know life long drug dealers, they don't go out robbing random people, shyt they sell drugs, any violence associated with them had stem from drug related issues. They don't go pulling pistols on people and they claim to be just as desperate, but to be real they just don't want jobs.

I remember when I was at the lowest point in my life, I ran up in RICH SCHOOLS and stole laptops, came through that bytch like Solid Snake
I ran up in high end health clubs with a gym bag acting like I'm bout to use my free pass to hoop, soon as the locker room clear out I pull the lock cutters out and get to work, shyt in the rich health clubs they don't even have locks and the shyt be wooden doors with fine finishing
this was when I was a child, as a grown man it's countless liks you should be willing to hit, before pulling out guns on nikkaz

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dude..hunger doesnt make people stupid.
Stealing is stealing..and whether you're stealing cash or food,most people still look at u as a common thief.
Hungry people dont go around stealing food from restaurants,corner stores,grocery stores cause its easier to get caught.
If your intention is to get arrested and end up in jail eating beans and porridge,then u have a point

When nikkas tool up to go rob a bank,liquor store,7-11..they dont plan on getting caught.
They are trying to get enough money to provide for themselves and family for a while.

Going to walmart to steal food will land u in jail.U'd be better off bumming for change or hollerin' at your local homeless shelter/soup kitchen.

You really dont understand how hunger works my nikka

nikka I work in social services. I know women all day who's admitted to running out the store with milk and diapers. Cause at the time that's what they needed to do. I work with people every day who's banned from this and that store for slipping a pre made sandwich into their coat or some apples.

That's what hunger is, that's what desperation is. Yea they are stealing, but they aren't breaking into your car or crib or hitting licks for money. Why would you rob a place to steal money then buy what you want...thats why nikkas wheel tvs out of best buys and carts with shyt out of walmart. They are stealing what they want.

Jesus nikka do you know what hunger is? People walk out of restaurants without paying on the reg. Oh but let me guess they are stupid, they should of got the money right? And don't mention goal setting and planning cause hungry thieves and money thieves are both consistently poor at planning and generally get caught or busted. Although a hungry person is far less likely to harm someone.

You can't steal drugs chances are if your grabbing money from the register your buying drugs otherwise your getting what you came for beer and cigarettes. Ask people at some of your local gas stations or convenience stores. They get jacked for more beer and occasionally cigarettes than a person just flashing the tool and wanting money.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikka I work in social services. I know women all day who's admitted to running out the store with milk and diapers. Cause at the time that's what they needed to do. I work with people every day who's banned from this and that store for slipping a pre made sandwich into their coat or some apples.

That's what hunger is, that's what desperation is. Yea they are stealing, but they aren't breaking into your car or crib or hitting licks for money. Why would you rob a place to steal money then buy what you want...thats why nikkas wheel tvs out of best buys and carts with shyt out of walmart. They are stealing what they want.

Jesus nikka do you know what hunger is? People walk out of restaurants without paying on the reg. Oh but let me guess they are stupid, they should of got the money right? And don't mention goal setting and planning cause hungry thieves and money thieves are both consistently poor at planning and generally get caught or busted. Although a hungry person is far less likely to harm someone.

You can't steal drugs chances are if your grabbing money from the register your buying drugs otherwise your getting what you came for beer and cigarettes. Ask people at some of your local gas stations or convenience stores. They get jacked for more beer and occasionally cigarettes than a person just flashing the tool and wanting money.

U live in Utopia or something my nikka?

With all the cameras,security and police posted up outside grocery stores folks are running out with chicken wings,milk and eggs with no consequences?
All they do is ban them?again where do u live breh?

And stop acting like people are going to cheer u and give u daps for stealing food..cuz "thats what real hungry nikkas do" :rudy:
Folks will just point and laugh as you're getting arrested..probably start a thread online talking bout "ayo this bum ass nikka tried to run off with a can of beans at walmart"..
Empathy and sympathy have been replaced by Schadenfreude in our society
Most people dont care..they laugh at bums,laugh at homeless people and even laugh when their co-workers lose their jobs

The store clerk,security guard aint gonna look at u and be like "yeah this guy is hungry" all they are going to see is a thief trying to get over.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U live in Utopia or something my nikka?

With all the cameras,security and police posted up outside grocery stores folks are running out with chicken wings,milk and eggs with no consequences?
All they do is ban them?again where do u live breh?

And stop acting like people are going to cheer u and give u daps for stealing food..cuz "thats what real hungry nikkas do" :rudy:
Folks will just point and laugh as you're getting arrested..probably start a thread online talking bout "ayo this bum ass nikka tried to run off with a can of beans at walmart"..
Empathy and sympathy have been replaced by Schadenfreude in our society
Most people dont care..they laugh at bums,laugh at homeless people and even laugh when their co-workers lose their jobs

The store clerk,security guard aint gonna look at u and be like "yeah this guy is hungry" all they are going to see is a thief trying to get over.

Well I don't make or enforce the rules. Depending on what they steal the store owners managers can press charges. There's usually fines and fees unless the stealing is above a certain amount. So walking out with a sandwich won't get you jail time but walking out with a cart full of groceries very well could.

It's also one of those things where the local authorities can pursue or press charges. Like in domestic violence situations where the cops show up and a person is bruised but doesn't press charges but the authorities do

If you really can't See or comprehend the difference between someone stealing your cd player out of your car or robbing a gas station for money vs someone stealing a sandwich or running out the grocery store with food then I apologize because I can't explain it to you in any other way.

I'm not trying to be an ass hole or rude, like I said I work in social services every damn day that's my 9-5. I work with deadbeat dad's, single moms, abusers, drug abusers, alcoholics, repeat offenders you name it. I work with probation and adolescent diversion so I see these cats records and know their charges. Yea some are just fukked up. But every once and again and every day I encounter people that are in the system or back in the system because they did "What they had to Do" whether it be stealing a winter coat for themselves or their child or stealing food. It's a completely different approach when I sit down and talk to cars that did rob quik trip for money or get caught breaking into a business or house.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im watching this and first thing im wondering is what would have happened if aladdin got his hands chopped off for stealing bread, would jasmine bang a handless broke nikka?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh at this discussion in here. have you guys been to venezuela? it's not a country where if you work hard you can make it. if you're poor your fukked and about the only thing you can do about it is rob people or sell drugs.

people don't make it out of poverty over there, income distribution and inequality is fukked up and there is about zero social mobility. plus the rich have been stealing for decades and pocketed all the oil money. the poor thought things would change whith hugo chavez but they didn't. yes, he introduced some sort of support system for the poor, but the overall power structure in the country didn't change. they are still stuck in their barrios and have no chance of ever making it out of there. that's what makes them angry and hopeless and what leads them to resort to violent crime. it's not just about hunger, it's about getting yours when society is designed to hold you back.

the guy who shot the robber is most definetely a cop. it's what they do over there with thieves. the court system isn't working, the jails are overcrowded, so they just shoot the criminals. this of course has an increasing effect on violence, because it increases the risk of doing crime. when getting caught means getting killed, criminals are much quicker to kill themselves.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im not even trying to come off as arrogant by saying this but damn its hard to explain things to unintentionally ignorant people who never went to college. I never once condoned his actions, I was merely stating that socio-economical conditioning is why he was carjacking in the first. White people in the suburbs arent carjacking because they never were in a position to feel the need to turn to a life of crime. One comment about me stating how poverty breeds deviant behavior gets misconstrued by dumb nikkas who think they know what they are talking about.

some people confuse the hip hop/dope boy meaning of eat with the literal definition. thats why you will never be able to have a real conversation with some people.