Armed robber punks out at the moment of truth and pays the price

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Im not even trying to come off as arrogant by saying this but damn its hard to explain things to unintentionally ignorant people who never went to college. I never once condoned his actions, I was merely stating that socio-economical conditioning is why he was carjacking in the first. White people in the suburbs arent carjacking because they never were in a position to feel the need to turn to a life of crime. One comment about me stating how poverty breeds deviant behavior gets misconstrued by dumb nikkas who think they know what they are talking about.

:comeon:

So why do other people from the same exact place have the ability to make it out without resorting to crime?

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Good thing it was caught on video, if not he would have been another George Zimmerman and everyone would be wearing red hats and grey hoodies in protest

did he take the gun away from the robber and use his own gun on him or did the guy have his own gun? couldn't really tell.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
So why do more black people NOT make it out?

Socio-Economic conditioning: "Socio comes from social, and refers to any number of demographic and social
conditions, such as the age structure, racial composition, sex ratio,
marriage & divorce rates, and so on.

Economic refers to the economic conditions, such as income, unemployment
rates, savings rates, and so on.

Social scientists use socioeconomic as an umbrella term to cover a wide
variety of interrelated social and economic factors that might tend to
explain an observed phenomenon, event or set of events (such as war,
revolution, political realignment, etc.).

Social scientists have long observed that crime rates are associated with
low income, birth rates, the divorce rate, and other factors. None of these
occur in isolation. They are all related to each other."

Just answer the question:obama:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not even trying to come off as arrogant by saying this but damn its hard to explain things to unintentionally ignorant people who never went to college. I never once condoned his actions, I was merely stating that socio-economical conditioning is why he was carjacking in the first. White people in the suburbs arent carjacking because they never were in a position to feel the need to turn to a life of crime. One comment about me stating how poverty breeds deviant behavior gets misconstrued by dumb nikkas who think they know what they are talking about.

Get outta here with that " I can't explain cause cause" bullshyt. Make a statement. This is a message board. Your dancing around the issue.

Why would a hungry man steal money? You can't eat money. It has nothing to do with sociology or socioeconomic status. Yeah there are different reasons that people from different classes and cultures commit crimes different underlying issues. If that was your statement then kudos for making a very broad generalization. However that still doesn't detract from the issue or the point and I don't believe that anybody is falling for the I don't want to explain to people who won't understand anyway argument.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Get outta here with that " I can't explain cause cause" bullshyt. Make a statement. This is a message board. Your dancing around the issue.

Why would a hungry man steal money? You can't eat money. It has nothing to do with sociology or socioeconomic status. Yeah there are different reasons that people from different classes and cultures commit crimes different underlying issues. If that was your statement then kudos for making a very broad generalization. However that still doesn't detract from the issue or the point and I don't believe that anybody is falling for the I don't want to explain to people who won't understand anyway argument.

How did I dance around the issue? I said I didnt have time to explain it EARLIER. In the last quote I explained to you what I saying. "poverty breeds deviant behavior". Do you know what deviant behavior is? Damn its hard talking to dumb nikkas.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Just answer the question:obama:

Why do people join gangs:

It gives a sense of belonging to something. Unlike poverty to which most children have no control over belonging to a gang gives the feeling of power and control. Most gang members have stated that they feel powerful and like they belong to something. They are in control. Most gang members are angry at society for their poverty. So belonging to a gang with others who share their anger along with the poverty gives them a sense of belonging. Gang activities are mostly things that go against government and authority. This stems back to the poverty issue in which they blame the government and anyone who is in a position of authority for their poverty. Most poverty stricken areas have very limited resources for kids and adults alike. These areas of poverty usually have no activity areas for children to go to and unleash their feelings or just be kids. So these kids end up with others like them selves delving into mischief in gangs.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did I dance around the issue? I said I didnt have time to explain it EARLIER. In the last quote I explained to you what I saying. "poverty breeds deviant behavior". Do you know what deviant behavior is? Damn its hard talking to dumb nikkas.

Your editing your posts like a Mf. I caught it though I read your link. Your slinking away from my point and the original quote that you quoted that made me quote you.

As the other poster and I stated hungry people don't steal money. There are reasons for other crimes but we were specifically talking about people stealing money cars and food.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing it was caught on video, if not he would have been another George Zimmerman and everyone would be wearing red hats and grey hoodies in protest

did he take the gun away from the robber and use his own gun on him or did the guy have his own gun? couldn't really tell.

Trayvon didnt have a gun, watch your mouth fukboy. :stopitslime:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
The dude getting robbed can get charged with manslaughter right?

The robber was running away and he shot in the back.

NOT REALLY. A GOOD LAWYER WILL GET YOU OFF IF THEY TRY TO CHARGE HIM. HE PUT A SHOT OUT THE WINDOW KINDA BLIND. LOOKED LIKE DUMB LUCK THAT HE ACTUALLY HIT HIM.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Your editing your posts like a Mf. I caught it though I read your link. Your slinking away from my point and the original quote that you quoted that made me quote you.

As the other poster and I stated hungry people don't steal money. There are reasons for other crimes but we were specifically talking about people stealing money cars and food.

I edited one post, dont exaggerate.. I never said one thing in this thread about him doing anything out of hunger. Here is my original quote

I cant laugh at no one being shot. Cant fault the shooter at all, im just saying the robber is a product of poverty. If he died RIP.

My stance has always been that he deserved to get shot but I felt his situation was unfortunate that he most likely became a criminal due to poverty. Any low income area in the world will have more criminals than wealthy areas. YOU nikkas are the ones that ran with my quote because I wasnt celebrating his death.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I edited one post, dont exaggerate.. I never said one thing in this thread about him doing anything out of hunger. Here is my original quote

My stance has always been that he deserved to get shot but I felt his situation was unfortunate that he most likely became a criminal due to poverty. Any low income area in the world will have more criminals than wealthy areas. YOU nikkas are the ones that ran with my quote because I wasnt celebrating his death.

You don't even know his situation. You're speculating and trying to act high and mighty because you took a class. "I'd explain it to you but you wouldn't understand" foh with that mess.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
looked like those cats pulled up in the lil grey car and parked on the curb on the side of the building. They prolly had been watching dude for a minute.

He's been well trained, though. Not just the over the should two shots out the window (can you appreciate how crazy that is?), but his gun stance when he go out and how he backed up between the jeep and the wall for cover and looked around to see if it was clear before checking his work.

Wrong kind of nikka to rob. :merchant:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:comeon: I ALSO went to college and what they said isnt so outlandish. Lets stop with that elitist bullshyt :shaq2: