Armed robber punks out at the moment of truth and pays the price

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You don't even know his situation. You're speculating and trying to act high and mighty because you took a class. "I'd explain it to you but you wouldn't understand" foh with that mess.

Here you go twisting my words. "Ill explain it to you but you wouldnt understand"? :what: I was watching the fukkin playoffs 3 hours ago lmao i've explained it like 3 times since then. You don't know his situation either so what makes your stance that he chose to be a criminal by choice any more correct than mine? Especially considering most criminals of color grew up poor.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why do people join gangs:

It gives a sense of belonging to something. Unlike poverty to which most children have no control over belonging to a gang gives the feeling of power and control. Most gang members have stated that they feel powerful and like they belong to something. They are in control. Most gang members are angry at society for their poverty. So belonging to a gang with others who share their anger along with the poverty gives them a sense of belonging. Gang activities are mostly things that go against government and authority. This stems back to the poverty issue in which they blame the government and anyone who is in a position of authority for their poverty. Most poverty stricken areas have very limited resources for kids and adults alike. These areas of poverty usually have no activity areas for children to go to and unleash their feelings or just be kids. So these kids end up with others like them selves delving into mischief in gangs.

:what: why are u bringin up the reasons why people join gangs? :why: what does that have to do with the video? U keep claiming "u don't have time to explain yourself" but u keep postin articles about shyt that has nothin to do with your initial argument.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:comeon: I ALSO went to college and what they said isnt so outlandish. Lets stop with that elitist bullshyt :shaq2:

It's not elitist when people are trying to convince you that a square block can fit into a circle opening with no reasoning behind the theory.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I edited one post, dont exaggerate.. I never said one thing in this thread about him doing anything out of hunger. Here is my original quote

My stance has always been that he deserved to get shot but I felt his situation was unfortunate that he most likely became a criminal due to poverty. Any low income area in the world will have more criminals than wealthy areas. YOU nikkas are the ones that ran with my quote because I wasnt celebrating his death.

I don't care about his death. My point and stance was cosigning the big homie and saying that hungry people don't steal money. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough I kept seeing your replies and back and forth with Kobe middle finger but I wasn't seeing your original posts.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:what: why are u bringin up the reasons why people join gangs? :why: what does that have to do with the video? U keep claiming "u don't have time to explain yourself" but u keep postin articles about shyt that has nothin to do with your initial argument.

My initial argument was that poverty breeds crime. I said I didnt have time to explain my 3 hours ago look at the time log. I've been back since then. This pack mentality is crazy lmao.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I don't care about his death. My point and stance was cosigning the big homie and saying that hungry people don't steal money. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough I kept seeing your replies and back and forth with Kobe middle finger but I wasn't seeing your original posts.

Fair enough bruh.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My initial argument was that poverty breeds crime. I said I didnt have time to explain my 3 hours ago look at the time log. I've been back since then. This pack mentality is crazy lmao.

To he honest what you said was out of left field. That's what's is confusing ppl. I've been in the same boat. What you were saying was truth too it just seemed like it was in disagreement to some of the others posts. I can't discredit your post cause they were true.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

I agree that poverty breeds crime. But killing people for food ain't cool

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
To he honest what you said was out of left field. That's what's is confusing ppl. I've been in the same boat. What you were saying was truth too it just seemed like it was in disagreement to some of the others posts. I can't discredit your post cause they were true.

To be honest that post was out of left field because I was arguing with like 3 nikkas at once and I couldn't keep up. :whew:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Squeezing out the window like a fat nikka working at the drive thru

-Lottazay

mysmilie_1433.gif

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:comeon: I ALSO went to college and what they said isnt so outlandish. Lets stop with that elitist bullshyt :shaq2:

anyone can go to college, this ain't 1960 :upsetfavre:

kinda crazy how people can spend 4 years reading books that are available to literally everyone, testing and writing papers and think they're above everyone else intellectually for the rest of their lives because of it (excluding doctors and a select few professions)

Education is a life long journey that never ends and does not reach it's pinnacle with a couple college degrees

and there are plenty of college educated people who lack basic logic and reasoning skills, we call them christians

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what a stupid ass statement to cosign

lol@walking out of Wal Mart with groceries without paying cause you're hungry

and you're mad at son for calling you dumb?

Well what makes more sense to you a hungry man going to a gas station or Walmart and ignoring all the food and still inhabiting all the risk to steal money that they would use later to legally purchase food (?) or just stealing food.

Nobody feels empathy or sympathy for a common thief. But people do still have a heart and occasionally feel for someone that steals food or does something out of desperation to eat.

Case in point the dude that attempted to rob Domino's and the cashier was like do you just need food? Made that dude some pizza and wings after the person out on some crocodile tears and the person left without harming anyone or doing damage. Turns out the dude was lying be the worker still had empathy for his situation. This wasn't long ago if you want links. I can link you up.

Even if you work for 7.50 at gas an go and the dude flashes heat in your face and says give up the cash your not gonna feel for him and hook him up but if he steals some some food and your like wait....the fukk are you thinking? and you see the hunger in his eyes you may be like damn...shyts fukked up. or you could be heartless :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what the fukk are ya'll arguing about :mindblown: Ya'll fukking up a good thread with dumbass debates.

OBVIOUSLY the guy knew something was about to pop off because he was prepared a little too well plus the way he was acting. The moral of the story is don't be pulling guns on people unless you're prepared to squeeze because you never know what the other person might do.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
it ain't never an excuse to pull a gun another person, unless you trying to kill him, fukk that hungry shyt, if you hungry nikka eat, you a man with two hand and two feet how the fukk you not gonna be able to get something to eat

if that's bad walk in the grocery store fill a cart up and walk out that bytch like a boss without paying

Me & my nikkas did that once.. With alcohol though :lolbron:

To this day we never went back to that albertsons