Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka was at the finish line and asked the chick if he was fine, that turned her off completely. Where do they make these nikkas at

And I know he got that stupid shyt from watching redpill content .. “If she doesn’t think you’re foine”… you don’t say that part out loud
:beli:

I feel sorry for these light skin nikkas in 2024, even being stoic can’t help em beat the allegations

That was a weird ass question I don't understand these new nikkas nowdays.

You Want her to view you as that nikka off rip
:mjlol:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Women do a lot of things that don’t make sense, such as seeing a man with 5 kids by five different women but think they can totally change him, then eventually being number 6 as left as a single mother. Point is dude peeped she wasn’t REALLY interested in him, she was settling based on her other options.
It depends on the reason for settling. Like if a chick wanted a 6’3 Morris Chestnut with a taper and realized its not a possibility then I don’t mind them settling for other options.

If its the “ive been used up in the dating market and im trying to throw a hell mary for a sucker nikka to save me last minute” then that’s unacceptable
:manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yes older men and women are complaining about the lack of options for relationships and marriage. There’s a Reddit millennial community of people who have given up on dating altogether.

But young people are also on the internet complaining about walking dates, coffee dates, situationships, being ghosted, being catfished, being lied to, and not being liked by other black men/women. These are people who are mid 20s to early 30s.

The bottom line is if so many people are single and complaining then everybody in reality has tons of options. Yall keep repeating this lie that “nerdy, educated” Black men don’t have options when they have 3-4x Black women compared to Black men on college campuses. If anybody has options, it’s educated Black men. A “swagless” Black man is damn near an anomaly because most Black men got style, swag, and personality no matter their interests and education level.
You must be new here. Welcome to theColi.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think I follow but id rather you expound
:jbhmm:
Number one Black women choose Black Men on Looks Money and Status to a high degree meaning that You have to be better looking have more money or have higher status to appeal to a Black woman if you're a Black Man.

If they had non Black Men on the show most of the balloons would be unpopped.

Same thing get a non Black woman without a severe flatback and the balloons would be unpopped.

It would be so obvious than none of the elbows too pointy reasons for non popping the balloon that it would expose how easy it is to get a Black person if you're not Black to the world.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Number one Black women choose Black Men on Looks Money and Status to a high degree meaning that You have to be better looking have more money or have higher status to appeal to a Black woman if you're a Black Man.

or #tall gang (if they want tall/baller children).

or #british gang

If they had non Black Men on the show most of the balloons would be unpopped.

:hubie:

Same thing get a non Black woman without a severe flatback and the balloons would be unpopped.

:patrice:

It would be so obvious than none of the elbows too pointy reasons for non popping the balloon that it would expose how easy it is to get a Black person if you're not Black to the world.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
This a male host, idk if it's been posted. One breh @11:30 with the mask leads with the fact that he pulls 100k a month. No pops until he takes off the mask

Dude sound like Jerome from Martin.

They went straight to "too short" and didn't wanna tell the truth. "Too short" is just the go to phrase.

Then the last dude was tall, but was goofy as hell. :laugh:

Daps
I noticed that. Also everyone is a entrepreneur or got some side business going on. I'm like damn, nobody just wants to be a regular man or woman who works a job or has a career. I have thoughts on that as it pertains to our community but I don't want to derail the thread.:patrice:

LET’S TALK ABOUT IT LMAO

Daps
The dating scene is cooked. It’s not enough to have a career anymore. If you don’t have 5-year get rich quick schemes formulated in your head, then you don’t have enough drive to build a life with.

90% of the people on this show don’t have a career. But they can sell you an album that’s not on the Billboard charts or an OF subscription and tell you they’re a music recording artist or that they’re a content creator/media company owner and look at you with disdain because you want to drive trucks and make a steady paycheck :dead:

There’s nothing wrong with aspirations. The impression I get from all these people however is none of this shyt generates any revenue whatsoever. None of these people are stepping to the table as finished products