Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Chick in the short pink dress using all the profanity is NOT 24 LMAO, she’s at least 32, that’s a flat out lie :laff:

And the chick right after her with the annoying voice :mjlol:she’s very bad built as well, I would’ve popped my balloon so fast
Honestly, from the looks of her IG, she was probably the most normal girl there. Coulda just been bloated that day.

Last edited:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is think about the old nobility in europe first of all they called non noble people commoners They would set up play dates with noblity in different countries, It's a big difference in living in a country Manor and even the flyest townhouse in the city.

You developed a culture where the children were comfortable with a certain class of people.

A dated some Boule class people the first thing they did was tell me that there was no negro junior illuminati *at least not at their level* but I as a dude was wierded out by all of the social shyt they did. I thought being in a Fraternity was wierd it's normal for them to be in all kids of social groups. I had a boss when I did work aid * the difference between work aid and work study was work aid got paid and work study went to your student loans* I was her assistant and she sent damn near half of her salary to all these little social groups she was in.

I dated a chick who's moms was proposed to be a Link she turned it down but it turns out that The Links is kinda the Black female illuminati it's a very exclusive group needless to say my ghetto ass never heard of them

In fact people talk about the Boule but there's an even more exclusive group of Rich nikkas that doesn't get talked about.

And like I said no one I knew was no junior illuminati and they low key didn't fukk with each other like that.

But you'd be surprised at all the connections you'd get I went to the annual United Negro College Fund gala as one of the struggling college kids that they helped and they raised money A LOT OF IT This was not the televised one but Lou Rawls was there it was at this Rich ass Judge's house It was The Fresh Prince of Bel Air in real life You had to be shuttled into the main house in vans That's how big the property was The parking lot was miles away from the house

I saw a wachovia General Manager drop a 25,000 check the dude who Owned Mechanics and Farmers bank was just walking around I never been in a room with that many rich Black people in my life and they all knew each other and these are regular rich Black people Robert Smith is in a different stratosphere You think they're sons and daughters aint linking and keeping some of that generational wealth in the family?

Again in starts at the Contential society * which links kids that are 7 or 8 years old together* Then there's Jack n Jill then the cotillions Then the Frats then the Professional groups there kids group in a ecosystem of Black excellence. Think of how weird it is to tell them that all Black Men are Broke.

dating and marriage must be intentional if it ain't then it depends on how pretty someone looks or how good they are at sex.
Damn, we need a thread on this. :ohhh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that. Also everyone is an entrepreneur or got some side business going on. I'm like damn, nobody just wants to be a regular man or woman who works a job or has a career. I have thoughts on that as it pertains to our community but I don't want to derail the thread.:patrice:
The dating scene is cooked. It’s not enough to have a career anymore. If you don’t have 5-year get rich quick schemes formulated in your head, then you don’t have enough drive to build a life with.

90% of the people on this show don’t have a career. But they can sell you an album that’s not on the Billboard charts or an OF subscription and tell you they’re a music recording artist or that they’re a content creator/media company owner and look at you with disdain because you want to drive trucks and make a steady paycheck :dead:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
“Cute” is an insult to a grown man lol

Nucci is a walking red flag and every breh up there knew it, so I got no need to even go in on her

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The dating scene is cooked. It’s not enough to have a career anymore. If you don’t have 5-year get rich quick schemes formulated in your head, then you don’t have enough drive to build a life with.

90% of the people on this show don’t have a career. But they can sell you an album that’s not on the Billboard charts or an OF subscription and tell you they’re a music recording artist or that they’re a content creator/media company owner and look at you with disdain because you want to drive trucks and make a steady paycheck :dead:

Dude in the cowboy hat talking about being a traditional man and wanting a traditional family

But he’s an adult entertainer :dahell:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
nikka was at the finish line and asked the chick if he was fine, that turned her off completely. Where do they make these nikkas at

And I know he got that stupid shyt from watching redpill content .. “If she doesn’t think you’re foine”… you don’t say that part out loud
:beli:

I feel sorry for these light skin nikkas in 2024, even being stoic can’t help em beat the allegations