Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last girl was aggressive AF for no reason

That's clearly who she is though, so at least she didn't waste anybody's time pretending otherwise

EDIT: Yo I just realized the first girl in white is the same girl from the earlier episode that wore the "My ex is my biggest fan" shirt :dead:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Isn’t it funny how everyone “likes to go to the gym” on this show? :patrice:
I noticed that. Also everyone is a entrepreneur or got some side business going on. I'm like damn, nobody just wants to be a regular man or woman who works a job or has a career. I have thoughts on that as it pertains to our community but I don't want to derail the thread.:patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I noticed that. Also everyone is a entrepreneur or got some side business going on. I'm like damn, nobody just wants to be a regular man or woman who works a job or has a career. I have thoughts on that as it pertains to our community but I don't want to derail the thread.:patrice:

Naw, you don’t even gotta say it we all thinking the same thing :pachaha:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Ahhhhhh man this is the biggest group of time wasting women ever :mjlol: :mjlol: All these dudes dodged multiple bullets, and this last chick is trash :laff:“Fortune 50” “Presently surplised” :laff:

EDIT: Cowboy dude and the dude next to him peeping the back and forth between the last chick and last dude like
:mjgrin::skip::steviej::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Ahhhhhh man this is the biggest group of time wasting women ever :mjlol: :mjlol: All these dudes dodged multiple bullets, and this last chick is trash :laff:“Fortune 50” “Presently surplised” :laff:

EDIT: Cowboy dude and the dude next to him peeping the back and forth between the last chick and last dude like
:mjgrin::skip::steviej::laff::laff::laff:

Was she trying to say Fortune 500 company? 😄