Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
i was low key excited to see a new video only to see its some love connnection type show:stopitslime:
Hopefully she’s diversifying only. Like the catch up or introducing. She will run this along with pop the balloon.

They really need to relocate to Atlanta or even LA to increase their black dating pool. They will run out of PHX candidates soon.

Somebody start a pop the balloon Atlanta with 30-45 yos only. Grown and sexy with no or very little foolery.
:damn:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

sadly but thats blasian is a pimps dream :francis:

Edit. She's a recording artist first BUT a stripper second and a OF chick. BUUUUUUT she is still a woman of god. yea no wonder you turned off your comments...

Also she must strip in those day time stripclubs because it looks like she was hiding that fupa

Last edited:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Hopefully she’s diversifying only. Like the catch up or introducing. She will run this along with pop the balloon.

They really need to relocate to Atlanta or even LA to increase their black dating pool. They will run out of PHX candidates soon.

Somebody start a pop the balloon Atlanta with 30-45 yos only. Grown and sexy with no or very little foolery.
:damn:
They have expanded
Lately a lot of the candidates have been from all over the country. Been a few ATL people on recently.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
When that 3rd guy was eliminated for cheating and not liking therapy, when they came face to face her expression was damn near like “well I can make an exception for you” :russ:

EDIT: at least physically and “aura” wise, the first two guys she eliminated are ones she fits better with :mjlol:

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
One of my coworkers suggested someone should make a blind dating app, she's a fat girl, I laughed in her face.

Blind dating is such a boring idea and it's not how men date. You want me to date a woman because of her personality? :childplease: only women believe in that jazz.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
#4 may look like he's about to steal Christmas but sounds all positive and cheery like an animated plucky good guy hamster / chris rock.

that's why she chose him.

breh should become a voice actor.

he would clean up.

:hubie:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
#4 may look like he's about to steal Christmas but sounds all positive and cheery like an animated plucky good guy hamster / chris rock.

that's why she chose him.

breh should become a voice actor.

he would clean up.

:hubie:
He was the King of "saying all the right things"

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This was cute. Still find the Pop the Balloon more interesting as a people experiment but this was a nice change of pace. I’d like to see what this would look like with contestants in their 30s though.