Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

She just wanted some attention

nikkas thought she was a good one...she got a lil attention from guys in the DMs and forgot about breh. Lol

Typical female

Telling someone you met in person they have to compete and apply pressure like the ones in the DM's is wild. This is a perfect example of the dating woes of this current era :francis:

Lol she said he had to take her shopping??? Damn she s full fledged bird. Didnt watch the woke video but i guess they had the right read on her

Women want you to apply pressure while they entertain 8 other nikkas. Lol

Well damn.:ohhh: This is why you never put too much value into these interactions. If she ain't suck yo dikk, shyt is meaningless.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

Great episode. Probably a bit better than the last which was good.
:gladbron:
Last dude thought he had a match.
:mjlol:
Third did is a surprise from a previous episode. Straight fukkery. As soon as you see his face, you will know why.
:skip:
Last guy matched with a woman who has 5 kids. Oldest is 8. You do the math.
:lolbron:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
she ain’t no better.. she’s weighing her options and the one guy that picked her.. she on some “he didn’t chase me hard enough”

Yas

Banned
Daps
"hE StArTeD iT FiRsT"

You sound immature. You don't go tit for tat with immaturity, you ignore it. She's a fukking clown as much as he is too
IDC if I sound immature men are suppose to be leaders and catchers if he doesn't want to take any initiative and catch her then good riddance.