Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man them nikkas was hoes. I see why women acting the way they is with these lessers :hhh:

Bad lil brownskin jawn. Fit was coo it wasn't nothin crazy but nikkas talkin like fashionistas "I'd prefer darker toned girls to wear sum that contrasts their skin color... blah blah blah".... Them boys was insecure, first dude flat out said he feel like she'll beat him up... I know none of dem puts it down in the sheets, ho azz mfs. I see why they on a show like this. Scust

She kept it P tho, still found ways to compliment those goofies

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh she fine as a mothafukka. I wish it was that easy to find a fit, white teeth having sista like her. Buuuuuut she would bush tf out of me when I tell her I am non-religious.

You gotta go through like 15 ghetto rachet black women and 15 other "I have my career and degree miss independent don't need no man" blk women before you find a chick like her

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well spoken
Mild mannered
Nice body/gym rat
Not feeling the weave though

She seem like a nice girl to be honest, voice a bit deep though. Ida seen what was up with her probably.

Caveat… not a fan of personal trainers and financial advisors be getting down. Those offices are full of infidels

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah them nikkas was :wrist: for real though I couldn’t wrap my head around that episode and I told my girl they gotta be on some get back type shyt since the women in those other episodes be hella petty

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I see what yall saying them brehs sound saucy just complimenting homegirl :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, she was beautiful. But I think the problem was she came out 2nd.
On these types of shows you are always wondering what may be coming out after her.