Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man them nikkas was hoes. I see why women acting the way they is with these lessers :hhh:

Bad lil brownskin jawn. Fit was coo it wasn't nothin crazy but nikkas talkin like fashionistas "I'd prefer darker toned girls to wear sum that contrasts their skin color... blah blah blah".... Them boys was insecure, first dude flat out said he feel like she'll beat him up... I know none of dem puts it down in the sheets, ho azz mfs. I see why they on a show like this. Scust

She kept it P tho, still found ways to compliment those goofteeth?

@Malcolmxxx_23

I think this justifies cold approaching even more.:jbhmm:

A lot of quality women out there who don't know where to meet men and they feel dating apps are trash. Once you passed that college stage, you're on your own when meeting the opposite sex. That's the problem I got now, I don't really know where to meet women.:shaq2:

Unless something is wrong with ole girl, she's stuck in the same paradox

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@Malcolmxxx_23

I think this justifies cold approaching even more.:jbhmm:

A lot of quality women out there who don't know where to meet men and they feel dating apps are trash. Once you passed that college stage, you're on your own when meeting the opposite sex. That's the problem I got now, I don't really know where to meet women.:shaq2:

Unless something is wrong with ole girl, she's stuck in the same paradox
It’s better than dating apps

Plenty ..bars lounges , gym

Quality women still go out

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That man of god talk :russ:
That demure illusion is just that
I ain’t never met a god fearing woman who ain’t on bullshyt ever in life :bryan:
She’s one of two things
The biggest freak walking the face of the earth
Controlling and hypocritical
It’s very few men/women of god that really about that righteous path and treats their spouses right

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Man them nikkas was hoes. I see why women acting the way they is with these lessers :hhh:

Bad lil brownskin jawn. Fit was coo it wasn't nothin crazy but nikkas talkin like fashionistas "I'd prefer darker toned girls to wear sum that contrasts their skin color... blah blah blah".... Them boys was insecure, first dude flat out said he feel like she'll beat him up... I know none of dem puts it down in the sheets, ho azz mfs. I see why they on a show like this. Scust

She kept it P tho, still found ways to compliment those goofies
New generation of men don’t operate how past generation of men did
They don’t date
They standards way to high
They don’t approach women

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Code orange alert for all Proverbs 31 angels out there. In these troubling times demons will feel convicted in your pressence. You will see more men lashing out at you and you wont know why. But its the light within you thats stirring up their emotions causing them to feel inadequate.

Warning,please refrain from interacting with any hellhounds male or female where you notice any contention. We have reason to believe theres a high risk of violence. So please stay strapped in case a simple "God bless" isnt enough to dismiss or disarm then:respect:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH