Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
nikka, this is make up, no flash, lighting and distance. Whats wrong with yall?

every week without fail huh brudda:mjlol:

we keep telling these brehs week in and week out that how these girl look on the show is the best they are going to look, yet they still run back with filtered, angled pics talmbout

“she don’t look too bad here:patrice:”

duhh nikka. IG can turn a 6 into a 8

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Brothas why are we attacking each other instead of the clout demons on the show. Stay focused :why:
Seriosuly. nikkas like what they like physically. He not proposing to her :yeshrug:. I feel like that’s some of the best part of this show, how everyone likes different shyt about women.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
nikka just commit suicide already. Your dad hates you, coli doesn't care about you spamming then site in autistic child, and soon you will get confirmation the b*stard you are raising hates you too.

Instead of seeking help you just spam the site in anger so just end it already lol
I can't encourage the first sentence but the only reason he ain't on ignore is to watch him unravel as I knew he was on bullshìt from day 1.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can't encourage the first sentence but the only reason he ain't on ignore is to watch him unravel as I knew he was on bullshìt from day 1.

Dude refuses to.get him and just spams the site when he could be spending time with his son and fixing his relationship with his dad. The fact tons of posters all knownhos issues speaks volumes. Dude is too p*ssy to kill himself anyways so he just.exist in an eternal cycle depression which is worse the death