Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
zXT0YoQ.png

I guess it's just me but #6 in the blue dress is gorgeous. Face and body on point.:whew:

No. Why is her damn hairline like that?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Generally if you are 6 ft+ you were considered tall amongst the average breh.
This shyt they doing on PTB tho.. it you noticed, nikkas under 6 ft barely come on the show now.

No self respecting man should be signing up to be judged by women let alone single moms drowning jn debt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Its wild that they are initiating these humiliation rituals on dudes who shouldn’t even be dumpster diving among these caliber of women to begin with. Thats why I can’t feel sorry for the men.

It says more on how the black man has been conditioned. Literally become the best in the world to get the lowest

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
zXT0YoQ.png

I guess it's just me but #6 in the blue dress is gorgeous. Face and body on point.:whew:
I must be the only one not feeling shordy in the blacc.
Super average.

Shordy #7 isn’t that attractive either

Bald head breh missed the mark with the thicc high yella broad. She was super feeling him.

You would think at 37 he would know by now to go with the broads that’s feeling you the most instead he went with the bird with chest tattoos n face full of make up.

Thats a mistake you expect a high schooler to make, not a 37 year old man with teenage children.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
These bytches are sick out here. The dude was 6ft tall, fit, highly educated, and with his career path, I’m assuming he’s a high six figure earner, had no kids, and he left without a match.

Someone mentioned it in the comments and these hoes started talking about compatibility and making up unfounded scenarios about him. This is a race thing and black women are cold weirdos.
Dude walked in smiling & looking like the NBA player Mikal Bridges :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Its wild that they are initiating these humiliation rituals on dudes who shouldn’t even be dumpster diving among these caliber of women to begin with. Thats why I can’t feel sorry for the men.
I would feel this way if it wasn’t both ways. The women get it too, though not nearly as mean to be fair.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
If anything it speaks volumes black men are even sitting around wanting to deal with these failures

This show is not an average represenation of black men-black women dynamics, let alone dating

you'd know that if you got a bytch on your dikk that you didn't have to pay for.