Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
had to sit Unc down a few pages back like: “Unc, she know she about to be on a very popular dating show, this is the best she’s going to look. She can’t put a filter on her face in real life”

Unc still went back to the IG like:
“damn, you sure :patrice:she look better right here in this pic though, Nephew

:beli:

@stave is a good guy.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I’ve noticed that as well. That one chick from awhile back mentioned a dude looked “too African” and she preferred a westernized African man, meanwhile she looked of the motherland more than him, and she was getting fried up in the comments on multiple videos.
I haven’t seen any content creators who react to PTB address the colorism and :mjpls: they focus on looks, money, status. I watched a St. Louis version of PTB with all black women a tatted up “hood” Asian dude with an ankle monitor walked out and got some rhythm from the ladies who waited quite a while to pop he ended up leaving with a match if he was a brotha he would’ve had the shortest interaction

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@stave is a good guy.
Unc hit me with

tenor.gif

“you see this pic uploaded in 2022 :gladbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I haven’t seen any content creators who react to PTB address the colorism and :mjpls: they focus on looks, money, status. I watched a St. Louis version of PTB with all black women a tatted up “hood” Asian dude with an ankle monitor walked out and got some rhythm from the ladies who waited quite a while to pop he ended up leaving with a match if he was a brotha he would’ve had the shortest interaction

There was a dude on there also from Nigeria or somewhere and said he didn’t want to date someone from there

This show is like the black twitter all stars, you got gender war topics, weight/obesity topics, hair, diaspora wars, 50/50 talk, height shaming, colorism, etc.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
His friendship question and the question about the new vs used car were good and unique....his vet game is on another level
Future participants are going copy his style and ask, or at least try to ask distinctive questions too, but they will come off as being forced and nonsensical.

Mainly because he pulled a baddie off rip. Just watch.

"If you had a choice of being a farm animal, which one would it be?" :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Future participants are going copy his style and ask, or at least try to ask distinctive questions too, but they will come off as being forced and nonsensical.

Mainly because he pulled a baddie off rip. Just watch.

"If you had a choice of being a farm animal, which one would it be?" :mjlol:
because it's for entertainment

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
His friendship question and the question about the new vs used car were good and unique....his vet game is on another level
Best question I’ve heard in a long time. I hit my Wife with the
:leon:
Your answer shows your mindset. Being debt free with a 6K car isn’t always the correct answer depending on circumstances.
:ohhh:
You actually can sniff out a bird with that question. You catch them off guard, because they don’t have a set answer.
:wow:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Best question I’ve heard in a long time. I hit my Wife with the
:leon:
Your answer shows your mindset. Being debt free with a 6K car isn’t always the correct answer depending on circumstances.
:ohhh:
You actually can sniff out a bird with that question. You catch them off guard, because they don’t have a set answer.
:wow:

Gotta have the looks to ask this question lol