Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Dudes really be making their simple jobs sound so interesting. Like the one dude who was a maintenance man calling himself a building engineer. This last episode it was the Ramp agent breh who said he was the "lead ramp agent, aviation department" nikka you a ramp agent :russ: I had that job but most of the people working the ramp are doing it only for the benefits because the pay is damn near minimum wage.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
This first dude came to find a wife, like

2dy.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
A lot of the women who come on the show specifically from the motherland usually come off as :mjpls:, arrogant, extremely picky, i learned about black culture from love & hip hop / worldstar ratchet attitude
I’ve noticed that as well. That one chick from awhile back mentioned a dude looked “too African” and she preferred a westernized African man, meanwhile she looked of the motherland more than him, and she was getting fried up in the comments on multiple videos.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
She said he stands like a baddie…

That’s the second time that a woman on there has insinuated that a man is gay

She said nothing wrong. Why are you a man on video standing with bad posture? Imagine how he conducts himself off camera.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
“I saw her in real life and she’s ugly, but I went on her instagram and she actually really looks good 😍😍:gucci::why:

These dudes brain are fried n thirsty

They see IG as a real depiction and real life as not accurate.
had to sit Unc down a few pages back like: “Unc, she know she about to be on a very popular dating show, this is the best she’s going to look. She can’t put a filter on her face in real life”

Unc still went back to the IG like:
“damn, you sure :patrice:she look better right here in this pic though, Nephew

:beli: