Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Whats yall opinion on the Blind Love format? I dont watch it, I just see what the girls look like then leave.
I like it. It’s clearly them trying to pivot to something less ratchet. It’s definitely more thoughtful but way less entertaining. The magic of pop the balloon was the unique social aspect of what dating is today. This is just any other dating show and I’m not sure how successful it will be.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
There was a dude on there also from Nigeria or somewhere and said he didn’t want to date someone from there

This show is like the black twitter all stars, you got gender war topics, weight/obesity topics, hair, diaspora wars, 50/50 talk, height shaming, colorism, etc.
:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Im surprised they haven’t set up shop in LA or even better, Houston. I don’t think they’re business savvy. They should be pulling in lucrative sponsorship dollars easily. They wasted airtime on her husbands shytty music instead of a Harris for President ad or something.
If they came here, I MIGHT consider but I'm #uglygang so all the balloons would get popped immediately. :francis: :mjcry::manny:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Whats yall opinion on the Blind Love format? I dont watch it, I just see what the girls look like then leave.

I like it. You can see the contestants they're looking to bring on next. If they're bringing anyone I think is bad, I'll apply :mjgrin:

Up next will be the chick that looked like everyone's auntie and Bryan from the ghetto

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps

5 minutes in Eric already annoying me..shouldnt even be even back after he matched more than once and neither worked

I thought this was one of the best episodes of any of Arlette's shows (I'm sure this won't be for everyone).
This was a very mature episode, and I think it worked because of Eric, who is very deliberate and well thought out in how he approaches this. I could send this episode to my mom and her church friends, and they would enjoy it.
I also like that they got rid of the blind fold after the first set of questions.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I thought this was one of the best episodes of any of Arlette's shows (I'm sure this won't be for everyone).
This was a very mature episode, and I think it worked because of Eric, who is very deliberate and well thought out in how he approaches this. I could send this episode to my mom and her church friends, and they would enjoy it.
I also like that they got rid of the blind fold after the first set of questions.

She should make them eliminate the first person while still blindfolded though. Then finish the game without the blindfold.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

She'd be a cool homegirl...but no one wants to deal with her abrasiveness full-time. I feel like the fact that she revealed that she's co-parenting kinda drives home this point :dead:

They're doing her no favors by not being real with her and she gotta be able to self-reflect. If a whole lineup of men feel you're being aggressive (or combative), maybe just consider the idea you have stuff you can work on. :hubie: