Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
She's fake as they come. Sadly many cant pick up on it until it's too late. Dudes passed up on some women, only to let her play them at the end.

Kind of get the sense she's was really trying to sabotage dudes by hanging til the end, knowing she wasn't feeling the man. Leaving the man with no other women.

Wicked
I was hoping one of them would pop her balloon early just to stick it to her and beat her at her own game. The host would have gotten a kick out of it too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was hoping one of them would pop her balloon early just to stick it to her and beat her at her own game. The host would have gotten a kick out of it too.

I don’t think they can see or hear anything from backstage.

This chick definitely had ‘main character’ syndrome where she was just doing that shyt for attention and ws feeling herself a bit too much.

stave

Superstar
Daps
LOL that was her REAL look.
It was not flattering at all but her face looks way better in person without the filters. She has a nice figure if you like slim women. The outfit was just trash.

But clothes can always be changed. That's what everyone keeps saying so I'm keeping the same energy.

She seemed pretty level-headed in comparison to what else was up there and wouldn't do a LDR bc she trying to get stroked to sleep on a nightly basis. The clothes don't matter much in the grand scheme.

This is not a bad looking woman :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was not flattering at all but her face looks way better in person without the filters. She has a nice figure if you like slim women. The outfit was just trash.

But clothes can always be changed. That's what everyone keeps saying so I'm keeping the same energy.

She seemed pretty level-headed in comparison to what else was up there and wouldn't do a LDR bc she trying to get stroked to sleep on a nightly basis. The clothes don't matter much in the grand scheme.

She just can’t dress or do her hair/makeup, which is pretty important tbh

She look like one of those bummy girls in middle school :mjlol:

stave

Superstar
Daps
She just can’t dress or do her hair/makeup, which is pretty important tbh

She look like one of those bummy girls in middle school :mjlol:
It's easier for a woman to learn to look her best than to make a personality change or learn to take accountability. I would rather have the easier battle here. She is far from ugly and even with the terrible outfit, she is have been slightly above the middle of the pack overall to me.

The chick on the far right has the same issue but less upside.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think they can see or hear anything from backstage.

This chick definitely had ‘main character’ syndrome where she was just doing that shyt for attention and ws feeling herself a bit too much.
I considered that before my post.

This should be a learning lesson for the host/husband and they'll likely point this out to future participants during the selection process. Instruct them not to use these tactics as it undermines matchmaking for the others.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Ol girl Supa busted breh.
Hard pass.

Art Barr

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Disclosure of being in therapy should be a sign of commitment to personal growth. Now it's being used for pretentious reasons.

Another notch on their personal clout belt.
Aye man. I'm so serious. Not enough is being said about this. It drives me fukking crazy. I spoke about this a few episodes ago with the one chick who kept trying to psycho-analyze the guys cause she's probably been to 4 therapy sessions and now shes some elevated mind. I genuinely feel like the entire industry is flawed as fukk to begin with and like everything in this country, has good intentions but is completely being ruined by capitalism.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Aye man. I'm so serious. Not enough is being said about this. It drives me fukking crazy. I spoke about this a few episodes ago with the one chick who kept trying to psycho-analyze the guys cause she's probably been to 4 therapy sessions and now shes some elevated mind. I genuinely feel like the entire industry is flawed as fukk to begin with and like everything in this country, has good intentions but is completely being ruined by capitalism.
Like when a man expresses or acts in a way that is not favorable to a woman, he is instantly labeled as either a

Narcissist or Gaslighter :unimpressed:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The dark skin chick :wow:

:wow:

A beautiful bird

sassy-black.gif