Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The first 20 minutes that nikka emptied the whole clip on her then the rest of the podcast she was just covering up her wounds lol.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm seeing comments on that catch-up video like "She just wasn't comfortable with the Youtube stuff. He shouldn't have forced that on her :skip:"

But she comfortable putting her whole ass out on the internet? Nah, she just didn't want other dudes seeing that she was exclusive :mjlol:
Not gonna lie, that YouTube shyt corny to me, but looking at her profile, I wouldn't take her serious either.

I think breh was moving a lil too fast, for sure.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not gonna lie, that YouTube shyt corny to me, but looking at her profile, I wouldn't take her serious either.

I think breh was moving a lil too fast, for sure.

They all moving too fast. MFs is proposing and talking about kids not a year after meeting.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and women need to be real. They have PREFERENCES just like men do.

That PR/Latino man was a preference to her.

Not sure how long distance relationships will work.

But why he asked that question....did he wanted more of an ego boost because he non black or has less African in him?? It's like he wanted more validation.
Once Arlette starts bringing more non black men on the show, nikkas will see the bs that they require from us is just a sham.