Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Cotdamnit there goes another one :dead:

I had a feeling they wouldnt last...She wasnt serious..you can tell from their videos together she didnt look 100% present when she was with him.

Look at her face and the smirk she gave when he said "you got a rotation"

She liking all the thirsty comments but none about the comments about him and her...na he right she for the streets.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
His biggest mistake was moving too fast and posting the good + bad moments on social media i watched the videos of them together and she didn’t look comfortable with him recording their dates i think she actually liked him she just didn’t want to do the YouTube couple thing

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
His biggest mistake was moving too fast and posting the good + bad moments on social media i watched the videos of them together and she didn’t look comfortable with him recording their dates i think she actually liked him she just didn’t want to do the YouTube couple thing
fukk outta here. She didn't like son. She was playing games from the jump.

Daps
I'm seeing comments on that catch-up video like "She just wasn't comfortable with the Youtube stuff. He shouldn't have forced that on her :skip:"

But she comfortable putting her whole ass out on the internet? Nah, she just didn't want other dudes seeing that she was exclusive :mjlol:

No bytch with her ass out like that is serious about anything but the clinic

Respectfully