Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Only weird nikkas have a problem with another mans preferences. Feminine type behavior. And I said top 3 on THIS show. Which isnt saying much. And i doubt you bag anything more than a 3. Show us your current/past girlfriend.

Show us your current/past girlfriend.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This episode had the woat line up but somehow almost everyone got picked:deadrose:

Finest chick picked the light skin dude with the neck tats and red velvet pointy shoes for a “mature” look :dead:
Not to shyt on her, but i wouldn’t be able to get past the grill. Working at a dentist office is sweet irony…

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
17:37

Arlette: and is Cedric someone that’s your type

Guest: no

Arlette: and what makes him not your type :lupe:

Guest: the way he looks :scusthov:

Cedric: :mjcry:

It got worse. The cacophony of laughter from his peers and even Arlette laughed in that breh face. the look he had at 18:11….tsssss. I wanted to call in a swat team to get Ced outta there.

Arlette corny for laughing in peoples faces like that after exchange like that.

shyt, nikka at the end got it worse somehow...

"I KNOW YOU NOT LAUGHING!"

:huhldup:

LOL that shyt was funny his face had me dying

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Not to shyt on her, but i wouldn’t be able to get past the grill. Working at a dentist office is sweet irony…

Yea thats a deal breaker for me. I got nice teeth so my chick got to have nice teeth. I dont be asking for much from the broads. Just a nice smile, pretty toes, personable, grounded, and in tune with her inner child.