Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This episode had the woat line up but somehow almost everyone got picked:deadrose:

Finest chick picked the light skin dude with the neck tats and red velvet pointy shoes for a “mature” look :dead:

She clearly was talking about the face. He looks like an older guy.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Nah. Dude at the end was 37 and old in the face. She felt like he was dressed like a 20 year old.

It thought she said she wanted a more mature looking man(as far as the face). The outfit was dookie roll thats a giving, nikka looked like a Pop Tart.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It thought she said she wanted a more mature looking man(as far as the face). The outfit was dookie roll thats a giving, nikka looked like a Pop Tart.
Yea, either she has real bad taste in attire or just thought the light skin nikka was handsome and didn’t really care about the outfits.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The show gets worse and worse every week. I can see the hype dying down soon if they don't innovate.

They picked up about 3 episodes or ago. Arlette hits strides then its another bump in the road. I hope she gets it together, and works on her professionalism as well. I dont like that messy shyt she be on.