Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
the problem is that women 28-35 have been hurt too much by past relationships and it hurts a) their desire to date or pursue relationships and/or b) their ability to function properly in one

out of all the women I have fukked this year / dated seriously this year, the older ones (29+) always had some emotional baggage that really negatively impacted their approach to dating and relationships. theres women who turn celibate, women who become hoes out of resentment for men, women who ghost randomly, women who get triggered by some shyt and lash out at you.

you can try to understand where it stems from and patiently work with it but a lot of the time it's futile.
I’m sure that’s true to an extent. But the theme of this show is clear. The best and most interesting episodes take place in that age range. The episodes with people younger are majority unreasonable in their expectations and the episodes with an older crowd ends up being depressing because there’s a clear reason they made it to 40 and are on a dating show like this. (I’m speaking of probability here. I know there were sad and unreasonable 32 year olds on this show too).

This show is the best social experiment going.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Random bird spotted.

IMG-0559.gif

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yep. Chick in the red popped on dread taper dude bc he said he need his women to be in the gym. Next guy comes and says the same thing and she keeps her ballon

Sometimes its hard to take anything women say seriously

Thats standard female bullshyt tho,they will take anything from a man they find attractive a man they deem ugly wont put up with the slightest unintentional disrespect.