Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
its true. as somebody whos probably in the 5-10% I get my fair share of rejection but i dont blame those girls because i know deep down I would only smash anyways. And considering I've smashed like 5,6 chicks this year it's true...nikkas really do be pipin all the women lol

i think a man can find women to fukk as he gets older but if he wants a real solid women it can be harder to find. I've smashed hoes ages 20-30 this year i think and I am 33...but none of the ones i smashed were women I'd take seriously as a girlfriend/wife because they were either too immature or broken emotionally

Its easier to find women to fukk then it is to get into a relationship with nowadays. And that is sad.

Wayy more vetting and screening to do for the latter which is why it proves to be harder to find.

My numbers would considerably jump if i had my own spot…but i don’t. And its hurting me :francis:

But i got bigger fish to fry.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Lmaoooo green dress asked dude in the all black was he bald or not, cause she isn’t into bald dudes, but she was one of the last ones with a balloon for the previous bald bearded dude but popped cause she knew he was feeling the Liberian chick more than her, women really just say anything depending on the situation :laff: :laff:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
the best place to meet a long-term partner/wife is in university I think. there is risk that yall may change as yall grow but that risk is there regardless of when you meet somebody. during school, especially if you live close to campus and on your own is when people have the most grounded expectations; its also where youre most likely to find likeminded ppl whom you have some common interests or goals with.
Definitely agree. You will never be around as many single, likeminded women then at university.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoooo green dress asked dude in the all black was he bald or not, cause she isn’t into bald dudes, but she was one of the last ones with a balloon for the previous bald bearded dude but popped cause she knew he was feeling the Liberian chick more than her, women really just say anything depending on the situation :laff: :laff:

Yep. Chick in the red dress popped on dread taper dude bc he said he need his women to be in the gym. Next guy comes and says the same thing and she keeps her balloon

Sometimes its hard to take anything women say seriously

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
the best place to meet a long-term partner/wife is in university I think. there is risk that yall may change as yall grow but that risk is there regardless of when you meet somebody. during school, especially if you live close to campus and on your own is when people have the most grounded expectations; its also where youre most likely to find likeminded ppl whom you have some common interests or goals with.

That was true a decade ago. The game has changed