Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

stave

Superstar
Daps
You got it twisted unc

On the show is how she REALLY look

It’s the instagram that’s not accurate :dahell:
You right and I'm not disagreeing. My point was what she wore on the show wasn't flattering and she actually dresses better that what she did on the show. When that is the case, it just made me wonder what made her go with that shyt lmao

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Handsome don't mean you're attractive to her, they might as well be calling you cute or adorable. bytches call ugly nikkas handsome.

I didnt watch this so i dont know the context.
it aint what the word handsome means though
nikkas do it too. tellin these ugly chicks theyre gorgeous or attractive to save their feelings. keep it a buck. we wonder why ppl get so delusional lol

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
yeah navy shorty better looking than I thought from the episode. I guess it was the outfit and hair wasn't flattering but her ig posts pretty solid :ehh: 5'9" too

Damn, i been to that spot before, if she ever come back to Cleveland I'm locking that down:blessed:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
it aint what the word handsome means though
nikkas do it too. tellin these ugly chicks theyre gorgeous or attractive to save their feelings. keep it a buck. we wonder why ppl get so delusional lol
Sometimes there’s qualifiers. A dude might be genuinely handsome but the chick dont like his complexion or body type.

I might think a woman has attractive physical attributes, but there’s something else putting me off.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm 7 minutes in....

This dude is 6 feet tall and they talking ABOUT HEIGHT!?!

Breh is damn near a whole foot taller than this chick in black and she talking ABOUT HEIGHT!?!?

Nah I'm about to turn this shyt off :dead:

EDIT: Now when the white women and latinas snatch these brehs up, I'm not trying to hear it neither :russ:

Last edited:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps

I haven't seen the episode yet but :francis:

@aladywithpatience

33 minutes ago
I never commented on this show... but from the overall consensus of black women on this show, I see exactly why my sisters are single. They continue to move the goal post when they meet the guy they say they want. It was very evident in this video alone. A black woman asks for 6 feet in height in a man, he shows up but not tall enough. Ask for handsome, can't get his eyebrows done. Ask for well dressed, his pants are too tight. Ask for a provider/hard working man, that's not enough if the "initial attraction" was not there. These ladies are very delusional & need to be grounded back down to earth. What happened to logical & intentional dating that's based on shared interest & values? Everything is so superficial in this generation. I hate it so much.