Ark : Survival Evolved [PC|PS4|XB1]

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anybody play this on PC on here?
I bought this on PC. I don't even know why. Steam sales got me acting crazy :snoop:

This isn't my type of game at all. I'll still try it out, but this survival genre doesn't interest me one bit :manny:

I got it, it looked great - joined a server, got "you are hungry you need to eat or you will die" within like 15 minutes. Saw nothing I could eat or kill, died. Havnt played since :dead:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My friend bought it for me,he was able to set me up proper,it was fun once I got the hang of it,can't wait to be high level and go around killing all the low level players :banderas:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Game is fukking Crack :ohlawd:
Been on this game daily all day till 6am for past few days :noah:
Me and my tribe been no lifing it makin Gains :birdman:
To the point where I'm like
fukk sleep :childplease:
fukk eating :childplease:
fukk p*ssy :childplease:
fukk alcohol and drugs :childplease:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
No one else fukkin with this?
I'm still on this heavy every day,havnt played anything else even tho all my homies be hitting me up to "get off that fakkit ass game" :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg the game ruined my damn life. Got it over christmas break & played an entire week straight with my friends

came back to college and played from the end of class until i went to bed since then.

Then all our shyt got killed and stolen & havent played since

until then tho its dope & s so much potential (played on xbox)

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Sony gotta introduce an early access program for ps4 users to get the game

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Dawg the game ruined my damn life. Got it over christmas break & played an entire week straight with my friends

came back to college and played from the end of class until i went to bed since then.

Then all our shyt got killed and stolen & havent played since

until then tho its dope & s so much potential (played on xbox)
Yeah it's ruined my life as well,I be scared to be offline too long :russ:
My and my homie built our tribe from the ground up,my server Got crazy the last two weeks,the two biggest tribes decided to team up and try and wipe the whole server,the 4 tribes under them,including us,helped defend against their attacks but my tribe wiped them,we now the alpha tribe of the server :blessed:
It's been 4 months of no lifing :wow:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My and my homie built our tribe from the ground up,my server Got crazy the last two weeks,the two biggest tribes decided to team up and try and wipe the whole server,the 4 tribes under them,including us,helped defend against their attacks but my tribe wiped them,we now the alpha tribe of the server :blessed:

You on xbox? So what do you do if you can't get back on your server?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh there is some serious nerds on that game. I remember me & my friend were the first 5 people onto a newly launched server, played from Friday until Sunday night nonstop no sleep leveling up, we got to like 20-30 I think, other dudes were level 50-60 like :dwillhuh:

But I still love the game, it's almost flawless I just don't have the time for it. As soon as the official game comes out & im done with school it's go time

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

what you playing on ?

I got this shyt just havnt played since the first 15 minutes :mjlol: