Ark : Survival Evolved [PC|PS4|XB1]

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I remember one dude logging into the game and realizing that somebody done dragged his sleeping body, chained it up in some rape shack and kept stealing his bodily fluids to create shyt from his actual shyt...or something along that nature. :why:
Game sounds fun and scary at the same time.

Thats crazy. Yea i could understand maybe ppl being able to damage your stuff and drain your animals or something along those lines...something you could restore/rebuild or at the most hunt down the offending parties and recover your shyt that way. But for all that hard work to be just gone and you have to start over?!?! I don't know what they are thinking with that bullshyt.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thats crazy. Yea i could understand maybe ppl being able to damage your stuff and drain your animals or something along those lines...something you could restore/rebuild or at the most hunt down the offending parties and recover your shyt that way. But for all that hard work to be just gone and you have to start over?!?! I don't know what they are thinking with that bullshyt.
There's ways to secure your stuff. You don't necessarily get all your stuff jacked every time. You just have to plan better in this game and make sure you take care of your best items.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
it's in "Early Access" on PC, and "Game Preview" on XBox. I don't think Sony has a similar service for unfinished games
I'm Not sure how I feel about this early access stuff.

Feels like these games never actually leave early access.

As far as Sony. I found it interesting they released 7 days to die on ps4 and that game is still in early access on pc. And it's clearly not finished but being sold as a finished product with no early access type caveat attached to it. It's slimey

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm Not sure how I feel about this early access stuff.

Feels like these games never actually leave early access.

As far as Sony. I found it interesting they released 7 days to die on ps4 and that game is still in early access on pc. And it's clearly not finished but being sold as a finished product with no early access type caveat attached to it. It's slimey
it's cool, if you know what you're getting into. but part of that is the idea that your money and feedback will lead to a finished product. and that all their efforts are going into reaching that goal. that's kind of the issue here. instead of finishing the base game, they're off making more paid content

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Was watching my friends play on Playstation. It looks :scust:

7 days to die is more better, imo.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This game must be addictive. The dude that used run our 2k League started playing this and abandoned the league and quit all his other games. He been trying to get me on it but I don't really see the appeal. Is there a goal? Seems like playing Sims in the prehistoric era

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
This game must be addictive. The dude that used run our 2k League started playing this and abandoned the league and quit all his other games. He been trying to get me on it but I don't really see the appeal. Is there a goal? Seems like playing Sims in the prehistoric era
It's crack
I've got some people to come over and they have dropped all other games and only play Ark now, they all say "Ark Is Life" now :russ:
Me personally I logged around 70 days in a year, a year has 365 days and I spent a 5th of it on this game :huhldup:
I don't know if he playing on official servers but from what your saying that he dropped all games then he must be, so there is no end goal but to become the Alpha tribe and to stay Alpha, and knowing that when your logged on can mean your enemies are and they could possibly be attacking you and destroying and killing and stealing everything you spent months acquiring is what keep people always wanting to be online and grinding, getting stronger Dinos,better blueprints to weapons, keeping other tribes down by setting them back,reminding them who's alpha:demonic:
I stopped playing at the beginning of the year, but I was already he Alpha leader on two servers so I had seen and done it all :manny: my name still rings bells across servers, I've gotten so much hate mail, complaints, bans, I've made people cry and hate me in real life, made people quit this game for life, I was that a$$hole and bully on the block:hubie:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crack
I've got some people to come over and they have dropped all other games and only play Ark now, they all say "Ark Is Life" now :russ:
Me personally I logged around 70 days in a year, a year has 365 days and I spent a 5th of it on this game :huhldup:
I don't know if he playing on official servers but from what your saying that he dropped all games then he must be, so there is no end goal but to become the Alpha tribe and to stay Alpha, and knowing that when your logged on can mean your enemies are and they could possibly be attacking you and destroying and killing and stealing everything you spent months acquiring is what keep people always wanting to be online and grinding, getting stronger Dinos,better blueprints to weapons, keeping other tribes down by setting them back,reminding them who's alpha:demonic:
I stopped playing at the beginning of the year, but I was already he Alpha leader on two servers so I had seen and done it all :manny: my name still rings bells across servers, I've gotten so much hate mail, complaints, bans, I've made people cry and hate me in real life, made people quit this game for life, I was that a$$hole and bully on the block:hubie:

xbox?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
hooked on this. I don't have time to be on here non stop so I'm playing on pve server for now

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I remember my first time playing me and friend spawned robbed somebody and was all laughing and shyt :russ:. Then the dinos came :sadcam:. Aint played since lol