Ari Lennox goes off on Joe Budden

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Every single broad you seen Joe with are industry cumrags that he simps and wifes up and every other rapper, athlete, exec, etc just fukks and keeps it moving. That cac @Blown Moon was suggesting all that fakkit had to do was say some nice things to Ari, she'd shut up and he'd be fukking.
And he was right. what about Ari would lead one to believe otherwise. She has the face of a walmart greeter and she isn't exactly a superstar. delusion and over-estimation of ones self (which modern women have in abundance tbf) are the only reason Ari would turn down Joe's bare minimum advances.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And he was right. what about Ari would lead one to believe otherwise. She has the face of a walmart greeter and she isn't exactly a superstar. delusion is the only thing that would make Ari turn down Joe's advances.

Naw, he ain't right. Get off that p*ssy ass nikka's dikk. You sound like a groupie. Have some respect for yourself.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Naw, he ain't right. Get off that p*ssy ass nikka's dikk. You sound like a groupie. Have some respect for yourself.

the point is Ari is mid AF. she would throw that p*ssy at any rapper/celebrity that accidentally makes eye contact with her :mjlol: . Replace Joe budden with literally any rapper and I would still hold that view

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By that logic whats the issue with her post calling him a balding,dog raping,woman beater:gucci:?

If someones mental health is a joke,him beating his dog off is on the table#SickPuppyshyt:scust:

And yes I dont take alot of these "mental health" issues seriously either as sometimes it seems silly. But I wouldnt go around mocking anybody,unless its Ben Simmons:mjlol:
whats the issue with her post calling him a balding,dog raping,woman beater? There is none

Her being always sad ias a joke and relating it to mental health...you got it

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He said something about J Cole being somewhere trying to make Ari Lennox happy because of course shes always sad. Something to that effect,I just remember it being random as hell and unneccessary for him to bring her up:gucci:. Because he was talking about J Coles response to KendrickSo im guessing they have some ongoing beef. And having an ongoing beef with a woman is insane:scust:
That’s funny af though even though it shouldn’t be funny because she is always sad

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
joe and ari been going back and forth since the old podcast, when rory (rory is supposedly friends with her or they got some inner circle crossover) was still there.

Back when Ari was complaining about something (i forget which, it might have the soul train awards or her treatment over sea’s) joe basically told her to stop being a cry baby. So anytime Ari is in the news for anything joe is basically telling her to stop being a cry baby and they end up going back and forth, and now that he hates rory and she’s still friends with him its amplified even more.

It’s part of the shea butter hatred for Joe that she and Scottie are apart of that also keeps it going

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Whatever Joe said on this last episode was so light I damn near missed it. Ari is free to go off, but I don't want to hear no crying and mental health shyt if he drags her.