8b6.gif

:mjcry:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was a balanced commentary to me :ehh:
She's mad over this?

He said something about J Cole being somewhere trying to make Ari Lennox happy because of course shes always sad. Something to that effect,I just remember it being random as hell and unneccessary for him to bring her up:gucci:. Because he was talking about J Coles response to KendrickSo im guessing they have some ongoing beef. And having an ongoing beef with a woman is insane:scust:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said something about J Cole being somewhere trying to make Ari Lennox happy because of course shes always sad. Something to that effect,I just remember it being random as hell and unneccessary for him to bring her up:gucci:. Because he was talking about J Coles response to KendrickSo im guessing they have some ongoing beef. And having an ongoing beef with a woman is insane:scust:

She's a public figure and it's a joke....da fukk

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's a public figure and it's a joke....da fukk

By that logic whats the issue with her post calling him a balding,dog raping,woman beater:gucci:?

If someones mental health is a joke,him beating his dog off is on the table#SickPuppyshyt:scust:

And yes I dont take alot of these "mental health" issues seriously either as sometimes it seems silly. But I wouldnt go around mocking anybody,unless its Ben Simmons:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm confused, are you saying Ari has high standards and could do much better:gucci:

The absolute worst chick Joe has bagged is 10x badder than this walgreens cashier looking heffa:mjlol:

Every single broad you seen Joe with are industry cumrags that he simps and wifes up and every other rapper, athlete, exec, etc just fukks and keeps it moving. That cac @Blown Moon was suggesting all that fakkit had to do was say some nice things to Ari, she'd shut up and he'd be fukking.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
My fellow bald brehs reading her post:
8b6.gif

:mjcry:
2 King 2:23

And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth alittle children out of the city, and bmocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou cbald head; go up, thou bald head.

Daps
2 King 2:23

And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth alittle children out of the city, and bmocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou cbald head; go up, thou bald head.

Verse 24 says "And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD."

:ufdup: