Cardi B Goes Off On Joe Budden For "Always Talking Sh*t" About Her!

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
She's projecting, Joe dikkrides every one off feature and single she drops. Artist always manage to zero in on the critique :dead:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As she should, Joe can’t help himself with backhanded compliments. A failure and quitter.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I remember yrs ago telling my bro-in-law that every commentary, criticism, opinions is not all summed up as hate. I told him it was a "mentally lazy" frame of mind. Ppl have always had opinions and criticisms for ppl and it might not be favorable or what you wanna hear about yourself but these ppl about 35 and younger made the word "hater" mean something totally different. You could simply say you just don't like sobering and the 1st words out their mouth is " man you just hating"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
She's projecting, Joe dikkrides every one off feature and single she drops. Artist always manage to zero in on the critique :dead:
I'd bet money she only listens to clips that people bring her, which would most likely only be clips of shyt she would view as an insult

Typical ignore compliments and highlights hate situation

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never heard a positive review about cardi cept when joe did it. Albiet a long tome ago. But he seems to want her to succeed.

Shes too p*ssy and insecure to release more trash music.

These other artist do it like clockwork. Why cant she?

I think she should go the dembow/reggaeton/ latin trap route. That lane wide open.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
lol this makes her look bad ….. you gave the nikka a lap dance and you still remember it lol
How? If anything she progressed.. you acting like she still in the strip club.. the fact she said that to him she reminding him he was in the gutter right along with her so don’t act brand new