Ari Fletcher is catching heat for promoting toxic relationships, She likes guns pulled on her

killacal

Banned
Daps
Her face looks round and fat like Thomas the Tank Engine

2048.jpg
You'll have to excuse her she hasn't got the tech to Photoshop Instagram live like her pics yet:whoa:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
G Herbo, Gervonta Davis, AND Moneybagg are her baby daddies?..... :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:......

she finessed three bags? :ehh:

she must have Badu Box..... cause I'm:mindblown: about how Moneybagg would want to lay with her after baby 2.....:yeshrug:

I mean it’s money bagg I’ll be honest I think the Breh slow

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She was joking I heard the context on the podcast .

This is not what “just entertainment” creates anyway. This nikka always just wants to passive aggressively shyt on rap music. Rap has 0% to do with this bytch being a bird. The bytch was gonna be a bird if she was born in the classical music era. It could rain outside, and this dude would say, “this is what just entertainment creates” He one of the group of posters who entire existence on here is to shyt on rappers and the black community in general. Just always pointing out “whats wrong” and coining these gay lil catch phrases. All cause this bytch like toxic relationships….Its rap fault. Rappers go in the booth and rap, and it’s they fault she want a nikka to pull a gun on her.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This is not what “just entertainment” creates anyway. This nikka always just wants to passive aggressively shyt on rap music. Rap has 0% to do with this bytch being a bird. The bytch was gonna be a bird if she was born in the classical music era. It could rain outside, and this dude would say, “this is what just entertainment creates” He one of the group of posters who entire existence on here is to shyt on rappers and the black community in general. Just always pointing out “whats wrong” and coining these gay lil catch phrases. All cause this bytch like toxic relationships….Its rap fault. Rappers go in the booth and rap, and it’s they fault she want a nikka to pull a gun on her.

I'm not blaming rap at all, my critique is about the culture that rap is also a part of. I've never shytted on Black people or rap, I shyt on people that look in the face of a culture that promotes the genocide of Black men specifically and calls it entertainment

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL