Ari Fletcher is catching heat for promoting toxic relationships, She likes guns pulled on her

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
She’s getting in trouble for saying the quiet part out loud. What is really being said when these chicks say they want a drug dealer, hustler, guy who busts his guns, real nikka, “if I block you I want you to find where I live and knock on my door” etc etc etc.

This is a broken generation. In a past life I used to be around a lot of strippers and thots. They think they’re gonna find the love of their life in the club and it always fails. How do you not realize that environment is not conducive to a healthy relationship, for a man or woman.
:salute:

Spitting factual information. The worst thing I've seen is those women constantly get pregnant and end up with 3 or more children, but be broke as fck with no skills talking about "20xx gonna be my year":snoop:

I've put a few on game but the majority can't be saved and never make a plan beyond looking for a dope boy or athlete. I know so many Browns and Indians players that have ran through some of the locals over the years it's crazy, and they got nothing to show for it.

Daps
These are demons, brehs.

Let's be honest about it. A lot of these chics worship Satan LITERALLY.

How many times have you gone to a chics page on IG and she has pics of satanic imagery up, either tatted on her or some meme she's sharing?

Look at all these folks who were praising that demonic Lil Nas X performance earlier this year?

Remember that demonic video Nicki Minaj did about 6 years ago?

These folks were brought up on this mess and they are the new generation out here.

Yall better smarten up and realize what you dealing with.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s getting in trouble for saying the quiet part out loud. What is really being said when these chicks say they want a drug dealer, hustler, guy who busts his guns, real nikka, “if I block you I want you to find where I live and knock on my door” etc etc etc.

This is a broken generation. In a past life I used to be around a lot of strippers and thots. They think they’re gonna find the love of their life in the club and it always fails. How do you not realize that environment is not conducive to a healthy relationship, for a man or woman.
The eventual realisation is fine to me, that's life. The problem for me was that you had young millionaire black men marrying these women and legitimising the behaviour.

So now it's a part of popular culture and this shyt is aspirational, instead of another vice.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is she known for?

Never seen or heard of this person in my life

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I blame Kanye for these bird ass WHORES having a platform. He made amber rose famous and that was the start of the nothing ass bytches that get famous off of the men that they date wave…literally these hoze are known for doing NOTHING but dating some famous nikka but these WHORES swear they don’t need men

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Lol…chick talking some extra stupid ish. But will run to social media with pics of her shiner and bruises looking for sympathy if a nikka go upside her head.

this that red flag (she a walking red flag) talk. If she likes violence or is cool with it in your relationship, get as far from that woman as possible.

then the other bird tweets some ish that has absolutely nothing to do with what was said. Just trying to interject into something to gain “cool points” from Ari. Both these chicks are idiots and good for nothing more than catching or wearing semen…

there’s women who really look up to these types smh

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Her face looks round and fat like Thomas the Tank Engine

2048.jpg