Ari Fletcher is catching heat for promoting toxic relationships, She likes guns pulled on her

Daps
RAPPER G HERBO ARRESTED FOR GETTING PHYSICAL WITH ARI FLETCHER
5cfc5a3256ec51d59dfe86ac618cc850_md.jpg

4/19 -- G Herbo was released from jail late Thursday night, and went on Instagram Live to talk about the altercation.

Rapper G Herbo is facing a battery charge after an argument with his baby mama, Ariana Fletcher, allegedly turned physical ... TMZ has learned.

According to Atlanta Police ... the rapper and Ari got into it Wednesday morning -- mostly yelling at each other -- but at some point, cops say Herbo assaulted her. Cops say he then left the location with their son but later returned ... and after officers spoke to him, they arrested him for simple battery.

Cops say Ariana sustained minor scratches during the altercation, and right now it's unclear what triggered the alleged assault. Cops are continuing their investigation.

b0a41301edba57749b797b413d02f817_md.jpg

Perhaps complicating matters for G Herbo is the fact Ari is now dating boxer Gervonta Davis ... and is actually about 14 weeks pregnant with his child.

What's interesting is Ari and Gervonta were out partying Tuesday night at Allure Gentlemen's Club where G Herbo also happened to be. The trio was NOT there together. It's unclear if any encounter there might have led to the alleged assault the next morning.

Herbo is still in jail. His bond has been set at $2,000.

Originally Published -- 4/18 10:06 AM PT

G Herbo, Gervonta Davis, AND Moneybagg are her baby daddies?..... :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:......

she finessed three bags? :ehh:

she must have Badu Box..... cause I'm:mindblown: about how Moneybagg would want to lay with her after baby 2.....:yeshrug:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I THINK I GOT A WARNING ON HERE N POST DELETED A WHILE BACK FOR SAYIN SOME BIITCHES GET TURNED ON BY BEIN MANHANDLED .. IF SHE LIKE GUNS PULLED ON HER SHE DEF GET WET WHEN SHE GET SLAPPED UP. NOW BEFORE SOME LIMP WRIST NERD REPORTS THIS, IM NOT CONDONING THAT, IM JUS VERY FAMILIAR WIT HOW THAT TYPA HOE MOVES..

MATTER FACT IM PRETTY SURE ITS THAT VIRGIN FAGOT @GPBear WHO REPORTED ME

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Leave Ari alone, she was obviously joking
I see her name from time to time, but who is she? Does she make music?
She's an influencer, #1 in the ig hoodrat lane. She has a baby with G herbo, and been with moneybagg yo for about 2 years now