Are you the type of person to go out your way for others but..

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:whoo: this thread hit home.

I've been the type to support and be there for people whether it is to have a deep convo, be that shoulder, attend one of their events/ celebrations and show love or simply be ready if they need a nikka...

Alot of those feelings changed when a nikka got married. A whole set of friends not only didn't come but didn't call to, at least, say they weren't able to come. When they called, it was some of the wackest excuses ever conceived...

"My grandfather is gravely ill and may die at any moment so I won't be able to make it...." nikka, MY WEDDING IS 3 WEEKS AWAY:comeon:

1 month after the wedding: "Sorry I wasn't able to make it, something came up":comeon: Something came up? nikka, THIS MY WEDDING!!

These the same nikkas who would be at an club that involved free drinks within 5 minutes of hearing about it. And if drinks weren't free I'D TYPICALLY WOULD BUY THEM THE DRINKS!!

I try not to take shyt personal as I get older but lowkey shyt burns.

Like someone said earlier, my wife and 2 to 3 others are truly there for a brother. shyt's sad :snoop:

yea shyt is just crazy...

Its a lesson learned though...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: this thread hit home.

I've been the type to support and be there for people whether it is to have a deep convo, be that shoulder, attend one of their events/ celebrations and show love or simply be ready if they need a nikka...

Alot of those feelings changed when a nikka got married. A whole set of friends not only didn't come but didn't call to, at least, say they weren't able to come. When they called, it was some of the wackest excuses ever conceived...

"My grandfather is gravely ill and may die at any moment so I won't be able to make it...." nikka, MY WEDDING IS 3 WEEKS AWAY:comeon:

1 month after the wedding: "Sorry I wasn't able to make it, something came up":comeon: Something came up? nikka, THIS MY WEDDING!!

These the same nikkas who would be at an club that involved free drinks within 5 minutes of hearing about it. And if drinks weren't free I'D TYPICALLY WOULD BUY THEM THE DRINKS!!

I try not to take shyt personal as I get older but lowkey shyt burns.

Like someone said earlier, my wife and 2 to 3 others are truly there for a brother. shyt's sad :snoop:

:what: :what: :what: :what:

are these niccas serious??????????????????????????:mindblown:

cut them fakkits off. i just cant. smh :snoop:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I used to be..then i stopped going out of my way for people when I realized human beings are shyt by default.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
U gotta balance, help each other out but dont let people use you. shyt sucks man but as u go on in life you tend to lose the bad friends and keep the good ones, so consider it a good thing.

Just look for people who arent snakes, its hard to tell but snake ass nikkas always show signs before they actually snake you. Dont associate with people, or atleast give them an opportunity to screw you, if youve seen them act malicious, say malicious things, talk about how theyve done/would do bad things (like steal, those are the worst friends), if they just seem like a fukked up person drop them from the team.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
If I feel so inclined in the moment and depending on the circumstance, yes. But am I like that all the time for everyone?

fukk no. That's how you get taken advantage of and underappreciated.