Are you the type of person to go out your way for others but..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
they don't do they same for you? :lupe:

I feel like this is the type of person I am and I hate it sometimes.

I been home alone all day and in bed b/c of my wisdom teeth and niccas barely hit me up or stopped by :sadcam:

yes -- my immediate fam, girl and best friends live an hour away but still....a few calls would have helped :heh:

I can't make them stop their life, but if the tables were turned, i'd fukken be there for them and traveling and calling and whatnot :usure:

and this isnt just bc of my teeth surgery....im always going all out to make their bdays special and other set up group events but niccas never do that for me...so i guess imma just fall back and be mr. solo dolo for now on :sadbron:

maybe i should talk to my shrink about this? :lupe:

i see him on Tuesday morning :lupe:

idk this is something that i have been feeling for a while now :wow:

Last edited:

craigsagersuit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Sandalous
lupe1.png

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
well if doing that stuff makes you happy then keep doing it but you can't expect shyt from people most of the time. dems the breaks! and if you got a shrink then why the hell not bring it up unless more urgent things are at hand.

plus it's kinda of nice of them to not call you if your mouth is fukked up.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah matter fact this nikka i thought was the homie

owe me $100 and he been duckin and dodgin me like a motherfukka

I been listening to too much Gucci Mane, i know imma spazz out when i catch em :lupe:

its too many fukk nikkas out here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
shyt happens to me as well:snoop::to:

The thing is the energy is never given back the same way its been given out....

Thats why I started to become selfish..

im just tired of it.....

yeah man...like i planned my homie's bday shindig...there was like 20-25 people there (friends and fam) but this nikka aint even come out for mine :snoop:

my best friend never really comes out that much either. they have kids so i understand but im still just getting tired of going all out for ppl :manny:

even my little cousins dont appreciate shyt:leostare:

but my dad (RIP) was the same way and i saw how it impacted him...i got to change, man :wow2:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
yeah matter fact this nikka i thought was the homie

owe me $100 and he been duckin and dodgin me like a motherfukka

I been listening to too much Gucci Mane, i know imma spazz out when i catch em :lupe:

its too many fukk nikkas out here

we gotta stop being so nice man

i copped my lil cousin an upgrade on my cell phone and i still got a phone from 2010:why:

this nikka really keep asking for more and never thanked me....i paid his cell bill for 2 years :why:

fukk these niccas even if theyre blood, man :scusthov:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
the only person that was constantly there for me today was girl :wow:

she woulda been here with me the whole weekend if she aint have to work tomar :sadcam:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we gotta stop being so nice man

i copped my lil cousin an upgrade on my cell phone and i still got a phone from 2010:why:

this nikka really keep asking for more and never thanked me....i paid his cell bill for 2 years :why:

fukk these niccas even if theyre blood, man :scusthov:

DJ Paul said it best

"nikkas Don't Appreciate shyt!" :stopitslime:

& im the type of nikka thats always trynna lend a helping hand, not nomo tho

#TeamfukkDeznikkas ....no homo :pachaha:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
yeah man...like i planned my homie's bday shindig...there was like 20-25 people there (friends and fam) but this nikka aint even come out for mine :snoop:

my best friend never really comes out that much either. they have kids so i understand but im still just getting tired of going all out for ppl :manny:

even my little cousins dont appreciate shyt:leostare:

but my dad (RIP) was the same way and i saw how it impacted him...i got to change, man :wow2:

Its tough but u just gotta start worrying about you and let nikkas be...

Im not verbal with my feelings,so nikkas dont really get how aggravating shyt becomes...

But me personally,if a nikka look out 4 me,Im gonna go all out plus more to repay the favor...

Sometimes I ask myself,does anything click in people's brain that tells them maybe I should actually look out for once?

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
tumblr_mddzmvGOoR1rst7cg.gif

I feel your pain...but you gotta learn how to make people earn your trust and friendship. You find out who your real friends are (and aren't) in times like this.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Its tough but u just gotta start worrying about you and let nikkas be...

Im not verbal with my feelings,so nikkas dont really get how aggravating shyt becomes...

But me personally,if a nikka look out 4 me,Im gonna go all out plus more to repay the favor...

Sometimes I ask myself,does anything click in people's brain that tells them maybe I should actually look out for once?

Im not verbal either....but my depression makes me reclusive at times and then they start asking whats wrong...fukk em

also -- im the type to hit a nicca or bish up just to see how there day is going and if there week went well or if they are doing OK

and i have many trustworthy friends...8-10 VERY CLOSE ones...but it seems like the older i get the bond breaks. i lost one very good friend in 2011 and that shyt hurt but opened my eyes up....everyone is disposable

if i had faith in love...all i would need is my girl but i really have trust issues so its just me and my money and my shrink :noah:

and :lawd: to the bolded. i dont count favors but it is nice when someone notices and reciprocates it :obama:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mddzmvGOoR1rst7cg.gif

I feel your pain...but you gotta learn how to make people earn your trust and friendship. You find out who your real friends are (and aren't) in times like this.

i feel you but these are lifelong friends and even family :yeshrug:

idk how to do this...i wish i could just fade away for a month or two or some shyt :birdman:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Yes. There are times when I think about this a lot, but in the end no one forced me to do things for them. I did it out of the kindness of my heart. So...its just something that happens. Fortunately, not everyone is someone who takes but never gives. To be honest, depending on what I did for them, it could cause me to never help them out again.