Are you secure enough in your manhood to go buy your ole lady sex toys?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a dame dont want a wet rag to touch it after
i'm done.....if she's that gangsta hell yeah id
go and make it rain sunflower seed shells on her
stankin ass while she puts on a show.
a0yqua.jpg

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I bought her this tiny tipped remote control vibratin bullet a few weeks ago, it's perfect for what I'm tryin to do, she's real protective about her ass, won't even let me put a finger tip in there, but the bullet is not even half the the size of the tip of my pinky so she don't trip, and it his 3 speed settings with an extra lil feature, if you press the button without making it click it pauses the vibrator, so I can make it vibrate in different rhythms no matter what position we in

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Hell Yeah, she had before we met so I'm not gonna be one of them dudes who like, you need to get rid of that shyt. Me and the wifey be hitting New Fine Arts getting some shyt...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I bought her this tiny tipped remote control vibratin bullet a few weeks ago, it's perfect for what I'm tryin to do, she's real protective about her ass, won't even let me put a finger tip in there, but the bullet is not even half the the size of the tip of my pinky so she don't trip, and it his 3 speed settings with an extra lil feature, if you press the button without making it click it pauses the vibrator, so I can make it vibrate in different rhythms no matter what position we in
:wow:
Hell Yeah, she had before we met so I'm not gonna be one of them dudes who like, you need to get rid of that shyt. Me and the wifey be hitting New Fine Arts getting some shyt...

:devil::scheme: