Are you secure enough in your manhood to go buy your ole lady sex toys?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No?:why:

so you don't want her to be pleased at all times

them sex toys also make the fukking so much better

put that butterfly clit stimulator on her while you slow stroke the p*ssy:dead::ahh:

What does she need you for if she has all those? So when you're together you're using a clit stimulator instead of giving tongue action? You're sticking a dildo in her instead of putting your dikk in there? I never got that reasoning.

When she's not getting fukked by me I want her to be looking forward to getting fukked by me. Not saying oh I'll just bust out the vibrator.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What does she need you for if she has all those? So when you're together you're using a clit stimulator instead of giving tongue action? You're sticking a dildo in her instead of putting your dikk in there? I never got that reasoning.

When she's not getting fukked by me I want her to be looking forward to getting fukked by me. Not saying oh I'll just bust out the vibrator.

because the more a woman is aroused and pleased- the more her sex drives thrives

but do u nikka
No I havent...but I heard if used correctly, the results are definitely worth it..
:whew: all day sensation

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:scusthov: at buying sex toys. Op prolly buys a strap-on that he lets his girls use on him.

:pacspit: faggit

wait was that supposed to incite anger from me :ld:

you are a destitute virgin who watches wrestling:obama:
You come from a single parent home
and recently have cried alot

and i bet you wonder why your mom can't find a man
or where your father is

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A clit stimulator isn't adding more arousal. Its taking the place of something you can do.

you are speaking from a male perspective about female satisfaction

the clit is ever so sensitive and the human tongue can only go so fast
the amount of revolutions a powered stimulator can move is :ohlawd: to the clit

i have done the research and field work

it is not about the toys replacing human contact but adding another facet to the experience

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Say lil one, Go ahead and have a seat....

tumblr_lsse4l7xQN1qcqqpjo1_r1_500.gif

Ima keep it real. I decided to kinda leave you alone, and let you do your own business, but I had my reservations about you.

Well, just one reservation.

Its that you're a fakkit.

And im starting to see where I can be right. I didn't want to outright say it, incase I was wrong and bearing false witness. But my spidey senses are telling me that you're a homosexual.

I also notice all you "army nikkas" on this site are sexual deviants. You, Dreadhead P, Twan (a fakkit), and some other negro who's name isn't coming to me right now. Makes me now know that esau is playing alot of games with yall in those barracks, a premonition I had years ago.

I really don't want no drama with you, im just asking you to release those demons you have on you, and denounce that lifestyle. And if you're not, I apologize, but you need to calm down because in the words of Reinc00nation, you're looking like a "fukking Loser".