Are you secure enough in your manhood to go buy your ole lady sex toys?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you are speaking from a male perspective about female satisfaction

the clit is ever so sensitive and the human tongue can only go so fast
the amount of revolutions a powered stimulator can move is :ohlawd: to the clit

i have done the research and field work

it is not about the toys replacing human contact but adding another facet to the experience

brah if you're too lazy to put the work in you can always call me over to do your job.

On the real though, the clit is a very sensitive spot. Its the female equivalent to your dikk head. That's why machines shouldn't be used. That shyt desensitizes the clit. Now your tongue doesn't feel half as good to her. Now you probably can't get her off with just oral. Adding all those sex toys has made sex with you less enjoyable for her. Good luck with that though.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
brah if you're too lazy to put the work in you can always call me over to do your job.

On the real though, the clit is a very sensitive spot. Its the female equivalent to your dikk head. That's why machines shouldn't be used. That shyt desensitizes the clit. Now your tongue doesn't feel half as good to her. Now you probably can't get her off with just oral. Adding all those sex toys has made sex with you less enjoyable for her. Good luck with that though.

everything u just stated was false:childplease:

aww damm

ii don't argue with uninformed individuals
im sure your wife is happy with the lil you do:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

everything u just stated was false:childplease:

aww damm

ii don't argue with uninformed individuals
im sure your wife is happy with the lil you do:jawalrus:

For the guy who claims to be all about research and fieldwork, you're pretty ignorant to be dismissing what I said. This has been a common complaint. By WOMEN who have lost the ability to get off from oral because of their toys.

The penis is an enlarged clitoris. The penis can can desensitized if it is overstimulated. Obviously the same is true for women. If your girl isn't getting off of what you're doing and needs to resort to toys to get maximum pleasure, that says more about the dysfunction in your sex life. No need to lash out at the rest of us for it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For the guy who claims to be all about research and fieldwork, you're pretty ignorant to be dismissing what I said. This has been a common complaint. By WOMEN who have lost the ability to get off from oral because of their toys.

The penis is an enlarged clitoris. The penis can can desensitized if it is overstimulated. Obviously the same is true for women. If your girl isn't getting off of what you're doing and needs to resort to toys to get maximum pleasure, that says more about the dysfunction in your sex life. No need to lash out at the rest of us for it.

i dismiss false information:what:
and your argument was weak

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i dismiss false information:what:
and your argument was weak

Its real information, from real women. As opposed to you, a man, trying to talk to other men anonymously about sex toys. shyt, your girl is probably the one telling you to pull out the vibrator. Look if that's your thing then cool, but don't get mad just because other men don't have to resort to that.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its real information, from real women. As opposed to you, a man, trying to talk to other men anonymously about sex toys. shyt, your girl is probably the one telling you to pull out the vibrator. Look if that's your thing then cool, but don't get mad just because other men don't have to resort to that.

Scientist invented vibrators for women-

Hmm
it stimulated the women in a way to calm and relax insane ones

but ok

im sure your wife is with a dude that allows her true sexual nature to flourish while you debate with me:laff:

and it's a woman in this thread agreeing with me but i guess she doesnt know either

married nikkas are so funny
you nikkas should be the most quite but always talk shyt when you don't know what your wife is doing on the low
and you def sound like you don't please her

No worries- I will put the butterfly on that clit and hook her up b:cool:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't want a sex life that needed to be complimented or supplemented with sex toys. It's "cool" for masturbation but I don't think it should be incorporated into your sex life.