Are you Racist? Take this test

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for African American children compared to European American children.

Random House and the authors of
Blindspot thank Project Implicit for
hosting Blindspot’s IATs.

i dont get it.. i just followed the directions "press I for pleasant or african american, press E for bad or european" so when a european kid face came up i pressed E

fukk this shyt

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for African American children compared to European American children.

I win

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Idk man, I think you're confusing prejudice with racism. Racism is a system of oppression, correct me if I'm wrong but apartheid and segregation fit under those categories and blacks havent done anything of the sort to white people. :yeshrug:
:snoop:
Dude!

But racism is a form prejudice. Racism=prejudice based on racial background

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for not fukking with them CACS, at all.

:dwillhuh: This "test" is bogus I gotta white friend I studied with first year undergrad

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for European American children compared to African American children. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for African American children compared to European American children.

The moment the test switched up and I had to associate negatives with blacks and vice versa, and I got hung up on the word agony, I knew where this test was going :heh:

I already knew my biases though, and while I don't dislike whites :whoa: I've been conditioned to have a bit of distrust for most; but logically I know it's not right to paint all whites like that and I try to give all people the benefit of the doubt(I know that line of thinking probably seems foolish to some of you though).

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for African American compared to European American.

I took the light skin vs. dark skin test and they said I had a slight automatic preference for light skin:mjpls:
I don't know what to make of this:lupe:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for African American children compared to European American children.

not racist, but i'm still down for my folk :salute: best answer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for African American children compared to European American children.

:pacspit:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx